$53K fine levied for the 278" Texas buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
    For what? Wearing theyre gear in the pic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by Traildust View Post
    Ahhhhh YA! Better question, why wouldn't he?
    Originally posted by myway View Post
    Tried to steer clear but why would he owe you an apology? I have done plenty of dumb S and typically only apologize to the people it directly affected.
    Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
    No. This has been brought up before too. I don't know the guy and don't condone what he did. But I honestly don't blame him for not getting on here and apologizing. It's an internet forum and not close friends or family that he has to interact with or see on a daily basis..mostly strangers that he's never met. And if he tried to apologize at this point he'd just get kicked in the nads and the thread would be a train wreck. So I get it that he hasn't publicly apologized. It is a shame he was wearing a TBH shirt in the pic that went viral though.
    I didn't insinuate he 'owes' me or TBH an apology, but from the stand-point of addressing a forum he did frequent, and was previously an active member of, I think it would go a long ways to keeping his name from continuing to be drug thru the mud. The silence speaks volumes.....

Comment

Maybe have a fundraiser for him

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by J.B. View Post
        I didn't insinuate he 'owes' me or TBH an apology, but from the stand-point of addressing a forum he did frequent, and was previously an active member of, I think it would go a long ways to keeping his name from continuing to be drug thru the mud. The silence speaks volumes.....
        That would be like apologizing to everyone that shops at the same grocery store that he does.

Comment

Maybe that's why this thread hasn't been locked, whole thing has been orchestrated by TBH for him to come on here and put an end to all these ugly threads

Comment

Yep.....he was an active member for almost 10 years and 8K post. He don't owe anybody anything......but......hey, whatever

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
              Maybe have a fundraiser for him

Maybe that tornado chic could help him set it up!

Comment

[quote=Jcjohnson;13851722]
                Originally posted by adam_p View Post

Guess I just can’t see how hunting an injured buck at night, over corn on land no one is suppose to hunt is skillfull or any different than hunting a penned deer did he finish him off with archery equipment?

The first half of that sentence says it all. I guess majority of us have no hunting skills according to that. Whether it took any skill or not is besides the point of what the end result is.

Comment

Haha, wouldnt that be something!

Comment

[quote=BURTONboy;13851743]
                    Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post

The first half of that sentence says it all. I guess majority of us have no hunting skills according to that. Whether it took any skill or not is besides the point of what the end result is.

Not sure what you mean here? But I’m not adding any value with this anyways. His skill level has nothing to do with any of this. My bad carry on..
                    Last edited by Jcjohnson; 12-11-2018, 12:21 PM.

Comment

In the link posted by the OP that the game warden stated, “that he has been doing this sort of thing for years.” Interesting accusation without the back story

Comment

[quote=Jcjohnson;13851679]
                        Originally posted by adam_p View Post

Hunting an injured deer at night does not take skill and from the first shot it looked like he injured it with a terrible archery shot. How did he end up making the lethal shot was it with archery equipment? I’m sure this buck lived there because no one was hiunting this place. Or suppose to be anyways. That makes a huge difference also
                        You ever try to shot a bow at night?...trust me there is skilled involved

Comment

Originally posted by CabezaBlanca View Post
                          That would be like apologizing to everyone that shops at the same grocery store that he does.
                          if he was wearin a heb shirt lmaooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson
                            Ok..I wanna know who it is now
                            Me too!

Nevermind, I read between the lines.
                            Last edited by ROBINHOOD11; 12-11-2018, 12:55 PM.

Comment

I think your on to something. Maybe they are married

Comment

[quote=lovemylegacy;13851767]
                                Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post

You ever try to shot a bow at night?...trust me there is skilled involved
                                Yes I have... didn’t feel like I was some archery legend either. Full moon no peep both eyes open a tad bit of light on an HHA pin. Is pretty easy

Comment

Working...
                                X