No announcement yet.

Miami Heat-Birdman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am super happy for birdman! He was the only reason I wasn't mad the heat won. I lived in denver when he played for the nuggets and met him at a country bar called grizzly rose. Super nice guy! Goodness Roy you must be tall yourself because I remember coming up to his lower chest in height! Give him a fist bumb from a long time fan!

Haters gonna hate

Comment

Im proud for him.. You always know when Birdman is in town because you his his huge truck everywhere.

Comment

Once again congrats to Chris.

The guys that are saying they don't like or respect him because of this or that have you never done something that would make me not like you? I have got hot headed and got in plenty of fights when I was younger you wouldn't like me because of that, I was a punk when I was younger and spoke in a bad way to my folks(something I will always regret) you wouldn't like me because of that.

A green screen family member post about his excitement that his good friend just won something most of us will never accomplish and we start talking crap about his bud, not very family if you ask me.

Roy-tell Chris congrats on a incredible accomplishment!

Also ask him what the mpg is on his black truck?

Comment

Sounds like he came from humble beginnings and who of us can know the struggles he went through. Was his dad around when he was growing up or was he raised mostly by his mom?

Really none of my business but I just like to see how some kids in seemingly bad situations are blessed by God to attain greatness nowone could understand.

Comment

That's good stuff right that Roy! Thanks for posting. Since basketball is over with, lets get him down to San Luis Pass for some surf fishing!

Comment

There is no reason to even judge a book by it's cover. Everyone is not the same. People all over the world are different and look different.

Cool read Thanks for sharing.

People that think bigtime sports is supposed to be all nice and gentlemanly crack me up.

Comment

Originally posted by art745 View Post
                Spurs had a chance to pick him up earlier in the season they was quite a few people wanting him in SA....he puts himself in good positions for rebounds and tip-ins
                I don't think his image would mesh with the Spurs.

Comment

Thanks for sharing about your friend. I remember when you came to his defense when an ex tried to frame him into some bad stuff and you stood pat with him. The media never allows us to see the other side of the story with these guys because it doesn't sell.

Again, congrats to your friend on winning a championship.

Comment

All I want to know is, what does it say on his neck? And that had to hurt. Congrats to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Fig View Post
                      All I want to know is, what does it say on his neck? And that had to hurt. Congrats to him.
                      Free Bird I think

Comment

Although I wAs upset spurs lost, can't not like the way bird man plays the game. He is a hustle machine. You can feel the energy pickup when he is in the game. As for blocking in the back, that is a normal thing in NBA. It is only a foul when they call it.

Tell Chris congrats. Even though I wish we were telling him there is always next year...

Comment

People complaining about him being a "dirty" player makes me L O L

I saw a BBC guy try to do an interview with him and he just turned and looked the other direction. It cracked me up.

Comment

Cool story! I'm not surprised by the number of people who are quick to judge. **** haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Fig View Post
                              FREEBIRD as noted above

everybody loves the BirdMan

other pics of CA

early beginnings

Last edited by Cajun Blake; 06-21-2013, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Congratulations to him! I've always loved the way he plays and everything he brings to the game. Please pass on my congratulations to him!

Comment

Working...
                                X