Hillary Her She Goes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hillary Her She Goes!

She is about to start choking again wait for it.

Can't bring myself to watch.

Comment

It's hard to watch. She is full of Sh_t if there party made things so much better over the last eight years why are they so hard on change.

Comment

She's doing a solid job. She's the best candidate for the job. Trump running the country is like deer fever.

Comment

Every time she lies she starts choking to funny! You can keep that lying dog TxaBuda she is a fraud a cheat and thinks she is above the law.

Comment

They literally type everything out for her even when to sigh and she screws that up

Comment

Originally posted by TxsBuda View Post
              She's doing a solid job. She's the best candidate for the job. Trump running the country is like deer fever.

Why? What has she done so far to help the country?

Comment

She wants money out of politics but she has millions in campaign funds. They claim the unemployment rate is at an all time low, but she just admitted our economy is still struggling. She just said the they believe in coal but wants to close them down when elected. I guess her whole speech is just lies to get the votes.

Comment

The only thing she hasn't promised so far is giving people more burrito coverings.

Comment

Who do they think is going to pay for all this free college? Just another brainwashed idea to get votes.

Comment

Most corrupt and disgraceful nominee in my lifetime. Nobody is more bought and paid for than the Clintons. I can't think of one policy I agree with her on except maybe the environment. Her amnesty and open border agenda is the biggest sellout of America I have ever seen, although it doesn't surprise me coming from a career politician pimping a Western European society. Is there any voting demographic besides the average white male that she hasn't shamelessly pandered to?

Comment

She really does not need to be talking about backing our military. I don't know how she sleeps at night after some of the crap she has pulled.

Comment

I was gonna watch her but Lone Star Law was on. Guess which one won?

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
                            Most corrupt and disgraceful nominee in my lifetime. Nobody is more bought and paid for than the Clintons. I can't think of one policy I agree with her on except maybe the environment. Her amnesty and open border agenda is the biggest sellout of America I have ever seen, although it doesn't surprise me coming from a career politician pimping a Western European society. Is there any voting demographic besides the average white male that she hasn't shamelessly pandered to?
                            I aint even buying that one!!!
                            But she is all about common sense gun laws..................LOL!!! Duh, they are already on the books, just enforce them.

Comment

Originally posted by TxsBuda View Post

Troll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X