Pork Roast suggestions??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pork Roast suggestions??

How would you cook a pork roast? Boneless and tied with the string to hold it together.

The best meal I have ever had has been a big hunk of wild pork, 2 bottles of italian dressing, dices potatoes, a whole cut garlic, a whole onion, season-all, and stewed tomatoes shoved into a crockpot on low for 6 hours. Meat will be falling apart!!! WARNING: Put the potatoes in after 2 hours of cooking. 6 full hours will turn them into mush.

Comment

try cooking it with a couple of can of campbells cream of mushroom w/roasted garlic soup

Comment

I cook mine with a little salt and pepper all over and 2 cans of Campbells Golden Mushroom soup. Cook it in the oven covered till it falls apart. It will make its own juice.

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Asian marinade.

Olive oil, orange juice, soy sauce, garlic, salt, pepper marinade. Roast or grill on low heat until tender.

Comment

I love a good pork roast... Here is my favorite seasoning for one:
              1 part Chili Powder
              1 part Your favorite Steak Seasoning
              Combine these two and mix well.
              Complete cover roast and rub down well with seasoning. Place on foil and the completely cover wit brown sugar. Wrap foil around roast tightly and allow it to set for 24 hrs. Fire up the smoker and cook to a internal temp. of 180 degrees F. When you remove the roast from the foil to place on the smoker, use the juice off the seasoned roast as a basting sauce.
              The roast will have the seasoning of the steak seasoning plus the sweetness of the sugar; then add the smoke flavor and you will LOVE it.
              My favorite is to cook over seasoned Pecan Wood..
              Enjoy

Comment

cut it into 1" diameter strips lengthwise. marinate in HEB tequila and lime marinade overnight. grill over mesquite until done, about 20 minutes. cut up cilantro, pineapple, and onion and wedge a couple limes. heat up corn tortillas. when pork is done, cut it up into tiny pieces and pile it on the tortillas. squeeze lime over it, dress it with cilantro, pineapple and onion, and some diced jalapeno or serrano if you like the heat. fall in love all over again

Comment

Working...
                X