Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So ya think all heads are created equal???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So ya think all heads are created equal???

Outback Supreme. Click on the video link. Impressive to say the least. Nice to see a real bhead test that does not involve steel drums or jello!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344526038.261685.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	24914093

Don't you know that there is only one head to use on anything and it starts with a R and ends with an E!

Like I told you last night, that is an impressive head and test. Definitley one that will on my list and near the top for a Cape Buffalo arrow.

Comment

Pretty impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
        Don't you know that there is only one head to use on anything and it starts with a R and ends with an E!

Like I told you last night, that is an impressive head and test. Definitley one that will on my list and near the top for a Cape Buffalo arrow.
        Oscar says we are goin to Mozabique in 2014. I guess i need to get to testing!!! I wont shoot the 130. Itll be the 220...

Somethin tells me ima need more than 50 pounds tho!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344528829.006233.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	24101797

The Outback Supreme Fe is designed for big game hunting, buffaloe, scrub bulls, camel, donkeys and horses.

The ferrule is steel ( Fe ) and is chromed for rust resistance, and the blades are 1.8 mm thick, 51 Rockwell hardened spring steel. They weigh in at 220 grains.

The blades are 3:1 angle of cut, with a bevel angle of 30 degrees and they are tanto tipped, and single bevelled for maximum penetration and toughness.

I will produce them in small quantities, please call to check availability and give me a month or two advance notice to avoid disappointment.

I guess you shoot camels on the hump and wait for em to die of thirst???

Comment

very impressed!!

Comment

Has Oscar picked an outfitter for 2014? I am planning on a buff hunt also in 2014.

Comment

I dont think he has. Im sure he has somebody in mind knowing him. You going to Mozambique? We want ti go there cuz there are alotta non h/f consessions.

Comment

I have no idea as I will probably let Harry with African Arrow Safaris take care of that aspect. He has taken care of me on 2 trips over and I figure he can handle a buff hunt. He took the former owner of Rage on one over to a concession of Kruger and he shot a 48" buff, all spot and stalk. If something happens that Harry cannot do this, I would definitley be interested in waht Oscar finds out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                    I have no idea as I will probably let Harry with African Arrow Safaris take care of that aspect. He has taken care of me on 2 trips over and I figure he can handle a buff hunt. He took the former owner of Rage on one over to a concession of Kruger and he shot a 48" buff, all spot and stalk. If something happens that Harry cannot do this, I would definitley be interested in waht Oscar finds out.
                    They might open up more stuff in Kruger. If that opens up we'll go there instead.

Comment

There are concessions that are owned by the park, but not actually part of the park per se and that is where Harry drew that permit in 2010. One of only 2 permits issued for a bow. I know one of the concessions we hunted in 2010 has Cape and back then they were 14,500. We saw a bunch at the hide where I killed that big warthog, in fact the evening I killed the warty, they came in right at dusk and put all 4 of us back in the elevated hide. The lead bull who was not afraid of anything and would charge any vehicle or person was the first in and stood out to the side, pawing, bellowing, blowing snot and looking straight up at us in the elevated hide. The other 10 or 12 went to water, but he never did, he just stood out there and tried to intimidate us. When the wind switched, well you know what a herd of buffalo sounds like!

Comment

Oscar wants Lioness and Cape Buffalo. I just want a Cape.

Comment

I hope all I want is a Cape in 2014. Lioness is up in the air right now due to some unforseen expenses the place we were going to hunt threw on us. Negotiating right now.

Comment

Working...
                          X