No announcement yet.

What's your view of the next 8 years?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God has been trying to humble our nation over the last few decades in an effort to get us to turn back to him. We're not getting the message. We have continued to look for a political savior. (Nobody has been more guilty of that than me.) I think we have these two horrible choices for a reason - to show us how insane it is to place our hopes in politicians rather than in God. We can either get the message, or the lessons will get more and more vivid until we finally get it. Our nation is so divided and antagonistic now, I don't think it is going to make a lot of difference which one wins this November. They're both as divisive as Obama, if not more so.

We need to start focusing on what really matters - and it ain't politics.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
      God has been trying to humble our nation over the last few decades in an effort to get us to turn back to him. We're not getting the message. We have continued to look for a political savior. (Nobody has been more guilty of that than me.) I think we have these two horrible choices for a reason - to show us how insane it is to place our hopes in politicians rather than in God. We can either get the message, or the lessons will get more and more vivid until we finally get it. Our nation is so divided and antagonistic now, I don't think it is going to make a lot of difference which one wins this November. They're both as divisive as Obama, if not more so.

We need to start focusing on what really matters - and it ain't politics.
      Amen.

Comment

My theory is if Hilary Rotten Clinton gets in, somebody will whack her.
        If Trump gets in, somebody will whack him.
        We need to be focusing on the V.P.'s!!!

Comment

I sincerely hope WikiLeaks has something strong on Hitlery. She already dodged an indictment, so whatever it is will have to be undeniable.

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
            I sincerely hope WikiLeaks has something strong on Hitlery. She already dodged an indictment, so whatever it is will have to be undeniable.
            I thought the last 2 or 3 things she was busted for were all undeniable.

Comment

I think no matter which way it goes...........Saturday Night Live is going to have some awesome material for the next 4 years.

DJ

Comment

Working...
              X