Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
    I was thinking, enema
    Well, something was inserted that's for sure.

Comment

Her biggest lie was saying that she passed legislation that helped millions of people when in fact she only authored 3 bills as a senator.

S. 1241: A bill to establish the Kate Mullany National Historic Site in the State of New York. Bush signed the bill Dec. 3, 2004.

S. 3613: A bill to name a post office the "Major George Quamo Post Office Building." Bush signed the bill Oct. 6, 2006.

S. 3145: A bill to designate a highway in New York as the Timothy J. Russert highway. Bush signed the bill July 23, 2008.

Not much of a legacy.

Comment

I heard a clip of Chelsea saying that her mom stands for justice. Apparently that's justice for everyone except her and her husband. Why do soo many ppl fall for her bs?

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
          I guess if you're from Russia maybe...

This isn't Russia is it Danny?

[ATTACH]803521[/ATTACH]

http://www.militarytimes.com/story/m...vets/78536950/
          Retraction: This particular display (though still very lame) was actually from their 2012 convention.

slid one by me close to midnight

Comment

Originally posted by TxsBuda View Post
            She's doing a solid job. She's the best candidate for the job. Trump running the country is like deer fever.

Shes a false god full of empty promises

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

She's doing a solid job. She's the best candidate for the job. Trump running the country is like deer fever.
              You would change your mind if you saw the list of scandals she is involved in. Unbelievable.

Comment

I really like having "deer fever." Hunters call it "buck fever." Have you ever hunted? Doesn't look like you have otherwise you wouldn't have made that analogy.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
                    I heard a clip of Chelsea saying that her mom stands for justice. Apparently that's justice for everyone except her and her husband. Why do soo many ppl fall for her bs?

Because unions and welfare slugs and illegals will vote straight Union regardless. I've gave my Union FIL hell from day one. His answer is he's always been a democrat and that's how he votes. Dez Nuts could win the democratic nomination and get re elected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sure screwed up me watching the 10 o'clock news last night. I just turned the TV off and my wife said thank you.

Comment

id rather drink paint than watch 30 seconds of Hillary Clinton speak

Comment

Working...
                        X