No Canada Bear Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Canada Bear Season

Our outfitter just told there will be no bear season this Fall due to border restrictions. Any ideas of another hunt(any species) in the states??

depends on budget.

Aoudad in texas, Pronghorn.

Comment

Originally posted by billh71 View Post
      Our outfitter just told there will be no bear season this Fall due to border restrictions. Any ideas of another hunt(any species) in the states??
      What Province and what time frame were you going?

Comment

already have Aoudad hunt booked for February. Looked at Maine bear hunt.

Comment

Was going to Ontario but closed until July 25 then a 14 day quarantine. Outfitter gave up.

Comment

Alot of the canadian outfitters that I follow on FB have some really good deals posted for canadian residents since Americans cant make the hunts. Hunts that are normally $6K+ are going for half that or less. This is for early season deer, elk, moose

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
              Alot of the canadian outfitters that I follow on FB have some really good deals posted for canadian residents since Americans cant make the hunts. Hunts that are normally $6K+ are going for half that or less. This is for early season deer, elk, moose
              The Canadians are not willing to pay near as much for a hunt with so much open land available to them for hunting

Comment

The Canadians are not willing to pay near as much for a hunt with so much open land available to them for hunting
                Oh I totally get that

With these prices so low, it might be worth getting up there 2 weeks early and "self quarantining" then going on back to back to back dream hunts for half the cost haha

Comment

Gonna be a lot of young birds heading south if the outfitters can't get American hunters in.

Comment

Working...
                  X