Today's Issues Pod Cast - Trump's Mount Rushmore Speech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today's Issues Pod Cast - Trump's Mount Rushmore Speech

Unfortunately, I could not listen to Trumps speech. I was exhausted and fell asleep. So, I've been looking for a straight up calm analysis of the speech.

I hope you listen to this whole discussion. These guys discuss Trump's speech at Mount Rushmore and the different groups opposed and supporting Trump (first 24 minutes). They completely remove the rhetoric and discuss the real issues that I've not heard any news organization discuss.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYFqT4zSdwM"]YouTube[/ame]

After the 24 minutes, they discuss the anarchists and the stats of violence in Chicago and Atlanta. 70 people were killed in Chicago this weekend.

After 41 minutes they talk about Biden and his potential VP picks. Susan Rice is at the top.

to be fair: there were 70 shot, 17 killed

Comment

oops. I missed that and its too late for me to correct it. But still - can you imagine 70 people shot in 1 weekend in your town??

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
        oops. I missed that and its too late for me to correct it. But still - can you imagine 70 people shot in 1 weekend in your town??
        Not as many as 70 but a lot of people get shot on a regular bases in most larger cities. Yes it is disturbing and should be very disturbing to us all. Sad part is most politicians don't really care as they continue to get voted into office.

Comment

In February Chicago recorded their highest shooting rate in decades - 14. Now it's 70. Theres a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
            In February Chicago recorded their highest shooting rate in decades - 14. Now it's 70. Theres a problem.
            Just look at who is doing it. Answers the problem & reason.

Comment

Working...
            X