Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that shows a little change goes a long way. good job

Comment

Outstanding work! She must be pleased! (But now she knows about the money stash)

Comment

Looks a lot better. I still need to do something with our master bathroom. We remodeled our guest bathroom and our sons bathroom and it looks a lot better then the junk the builder had in there. I have never used any of those tile strips. How are they to work with? Thanks for your help.

Chad

Comment

Originally posted by ckuehl View Post
          Looks a lot better. I still need to do something with our master bathroom. We remodeled our guest bathroom and our sons bathroom and it looks a lot better then the junk the builder had in there. I have never used any of those tile strips. How are they to work with? Thanks for your help.

Chad
          Actually the glass tile I used is very easy to use because you just cut the mesh backing, not the tile. Put mastic on the wall with the trowel and stick on the tile. Real easy. Oh and I do remodeling for a living so I already have about 3 of every tool.

And my wife loved it. First thing she asked was when I'm doing the other bathroom. Doooh!!

Comment

Looks good!

Comment

Great job! I'm glad my wife doesn't log on to the Green Screen -- my weekends would be all about trying to match your work!

Comment

Looks good man! Your wife will be very happy!

Comment

Nice job!

Comment

Wow! Nice!

Comment

Great job Jeff!

You have skills for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X