No announcement yet.

Got bit by the chainsaw....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like it hurts, glad it wasnt worse. Sometimes I get a bit careless/aggressive and have to remind myself to be more careful. This will help

Comment

I bet that tickled a little. Glad it wasn't any worse than that. Should have a nice scar to tell about.

Comment

Good grief! DON"T DO THAT!!!

Comment

Chaps!!!! I always cringe when I see folks running saws with out them.

Glad you were not hurt worse.

Comment

Tell everybody you whooped the Texas Chainsaw Massacre feller, but he got one in on you.

Glad you’re alright!! How many stitches?

Comment

Appreciate that graphic pic warning. Oh wait... [emoji6]

Glad you still have a leg to stand on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have been there with ya but knee caps are not bad. This one was from a few months ago. Does not look bad now but I went all the way to the knee cap. Good luck..

-john

Comment

Did that a couple years ago, but only about half as deep. Pretty much the same spot.

Like you said, not painful, more like a limb smacked you in the leg.

Oh & then blood and a pair of jeans with a nice cut in them + a very good scar.

Comment

I've got the same chain scare on my left knee cap.

My worst chain saw injury was getting bucked off a pile of logs. When the saw kicked it jacked up my wrist. That sucker swole up about 3 times it's regular size.

Comment

You got lucky, hope your back to normal soon. This should be a good PSA if you don’t own a pair of chaps, you need to get some. Cheap investment.

Comment

I've never seen so many hairy knees in one place at one time but this is why I love this site...I learn something all the time.

Had never heard of chainsaw chaps but hadn't even completed this thread before Stoof's link and ordering a pair for my husband. Am quite sure I'll get some push back but, for this one, I'll put my foot down...hard.

PS, women find scars--especially "battle" scars--sexy! Rock 'em while you can, fellas.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
                          GD that looks painful!! Glad you’ll recover and have a nice scar.

Chainsaws and table saws are the two most dangerous tools a man can use.
                          I agree table saws scare me more than chain saws

Comment

Rub some dirt on it,and get back to work.You're burning daylight!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                              I've never seen so many hairy knees in one place at one time but this is why I love this site...I learn something all the time.

Had never heard of chainsaw chaps but hadn't even completed this thread before Stoof's link and ordering a pair for my husband. Am quite sure I'll get some push back but, for this one, I'll put my foot down...hard.

PS, women find scars--especially "battle" scars--sexy! Rock 'em while you can, fellas.

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
                                Rub some dirt on it,and get back to work.You're burning daylight!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk
                                That's exactly what my wife said.. I'm always telling them that so she took advantage of the opportunity

Comment

Working...
                                X