I think she forgot the "Deplorables"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think she forgot the "Deplorables"

Breaking News, Latest News and Current News from FOXNews.com. Breaking news and video. Latest Current News: U.S., World, Entertainment, Health, Business, Technology, Politics, Sports.

Comment

So pathetic.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm offended that I'm not included on that list.

Comment

some people just can't accept an azz whoopin.

Comment

No you stupid *****! It was because of who you are and what you stand for.

Comment

Pathetic woman......family

Comment

Sooooo,according to her,nobody wanted her as President.Am I reading that right?

DJ

Comment

She's pathetic. She literally had no message during the campaign. She is a proven liar, was exposed as being corrupt, was ACTUALLY being investigated by the FBI (none of this "anonymous source says possibly maybe" crap), was called out for committing felonies and breaking protocol in front of Congress by the worlds most powerful law enforcement officer, then essentially claimed she was too incompetent to know better. Just a horrible candidate. But no, it wasn't her fault. Not at all.

Comment

It was the misogynistic suburban women...everyone knows that.

Comment

While Bill held the title he was more concerned with getting Monica flavored cigars and Hillary executed the duties of the office. Then again after looking at her, I can't say I blame Bill.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                        She's pathetic. She literally had no message during the campaign. She is a proven liar, was exposed as being corrupt, was ACTUALLY being investigated by the FBI (none of this "anonymous source says possibly maybe" crap), was called out for committing felonies and breaking protocol in front of Congress by the worlds most powerful law enforcement officer, then essentially claimed she was too incompetent to know better. Just a horrible candidate. But no, it wasn't her fault. Not at all.
                        Great post.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X