Video Camera Battery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Camera Battery

I hope by posting up in the photography, someone with Video Camera knowledge would chime in, sorry if it is in the wrong forum.

I have a extinct video camera (2002 JVC HD) that still works, but the battery juice life is a bit questionable. Replacement is 99.00 with the JVC parts department.

It's suppose to run 3-4 hours with the lcd door running, 6 hours with viewfinder only. The original one runs only about ten minutes!

Well, since that I am in Hog Contest for this month and it has to be on video. I do not have time to order for this month so I am trying to find a quick fix to the solution. Solar charger won't work because most of the hunt will be at night time. Any ideas??

Appreciate any help and advice on a quick fix I could get until I get the replacement in.

I plan to keep this video camera until it doesn't work anymore.

I got nothing except to see if they will overnight it for you.
    Last edited by iamntxhunter; 04-11-2012, 08:09 PM.

Comment

I've bought many batteries from sterlingtek.com. The last ones I ordered made it to my house in 2 days. They're fast and cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
        I've bought many batteries from sterlingtek.com. The last ones I ordered made it to my house in 2 days. They're fast and cheap.
        Cool. Gunna check it out. Thanks!

They said they want this much to overnight for already a 100.00 on outdated video camera's battery that we rarely used that the juice is already no good. So Im bit skeptical to rush it overnight for that price.

Appreciate the input!!

Comment

Working...
        X