No announcement yet.

New Year Workout Accountability 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cardio day for me. A little treadmill work and sauna.

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
      Sumo squat pyramid with DS.
      Alternating DB lunges pyramid SS DB step-up to reverse lunge pyramid.
      DB squats pyramid GS DB Bulgarian split squat pyramid and DB RDL.
      DB single leg calf raises GS DB seated calf raises and in and outs. 2 sets of 30 each.
      Just realized I misspelled groin last night. Although pain in that area does make you groan!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
      I swear you are speaking a different language sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
        I swear you are speaking a different language sometimes.
        It's a lot of fun in my country![emoji23]

Comment

Off day today for my 48th birthday. I think I'll celebrate with a metamucil shake and watch reruns of Golden Girls.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            Off day today for my 48th birthday. I think I'll celebrate with a metamucil shake and watch reruns of Golden Girls.
            Happy birthday. Don't forget to make time for a nap!

Comment

. Always

Comment

Today's workout might seem a little more like English. Everything done in circuits of 4 exercises 15 reps, twice before moving to the next circuit.
                Pull-ups- push-ups- DB squats- crunches.
                Incline DB press- DB bent over rows- DB reverse alternating lunges- plank twists.
                Single, single, double DB military press- post delt raises- DB stiff leg deadlifts- Russian twist.
                DB curl up, hammer down- DB tricep kick backs- weighted calf raises- side forearm planks.

Comment

I think everything finally caught up to me today, regarding crappy sleep and pushing ahead of timelines. I had every intention of making it to the gym today but it didnt happen. I got both rounds of my PT in(just short of an hr each) but that was it. Well other than a 2 hr nap. Hopefully that got me caught up energy wise and I can get back at it tomorrow.

Comment

Taking today and tomorrow due to on long stretch at work, finishing up 17 out of 18 days tomorrow, and catching up on sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                      I think everything finally caught up to me today, regarding crappy sleep and pushing ahead of timelines. I had every intention of making it to the gym today but it didnt happen. I got both rounds of my PT in(just short of an hr each) but that was it. Well other than a 2 hr nap. Hopefully that got me caught up energy wise and I can get back at it tomorrow.
                      Take an extra day or 2 of rest. And get back after it.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                        Take an extra day or 2 of rest. And get back after it.
                        Felt great this morning so got my first round of PT in and then headed up to the gym. Chest, Back and Abs today. 10 minutes on the hand bike and 10 more on the recumbent bike and some stretching of the hamstring at the end.

Comment

Slept like crapola last night. Had one heck of a session.

Snatches
                          Snatch pulls
                          Front squats
                          BB rows
                          Close grip cable rows
                          Reverse grip lat pull downs
                          Cable pull overs

+nausea no puke

Comment

Nice workout today getting the leg strong and working properly and added in some biceps and triceps. No abs today as all of the machines were tied up the entire time I was there....nearly 2 hrs.

Comment

Pull over pyramid with drop set (DS) super set (SS) pull-ups.
                              DB reverse grip row progressive set ((PS) 15 reps, 12 reps, 8 reps, rest 30 seconds and reverse).
                              One arm rows. 5 sets of 5 holding 10 seconds between sets.
                              DB Deadlifts pyramid with DS.
                              Reverse fly SS plank rotation 2 sets.
                              Tubing face pulls 2 sets of 10.

Comment

Missed Friday and Saturday due to travel

Just got back to the house from Chest and cardio (2.5 miles in 19 mins)

Today marks attempt #11 to start eating better and mixing in more cardio and core.... we shall see lol

Comment

Working...
                                X