No announcement yet.

How did we miss this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And this my friends is exactly what you would see if the democrats were in total power all the way thru including the supreme court. There would be NO constitution period! Our second amendment has never been more important than it is right now.

Comment

...as we inch ever closer to an all-out Civil War II.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
        ...as we inch ever closer to an all-out Civil War II.
        I believe we are already in a civil war right now except that its unconventional. Right now its all propaganda and cultural attacks. Since the libs are a bunch of pussies I don't think there would ever be any real conflict, just secession.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
          I believe we are already in a civil war right now except that its unconventional. Right now its all propaganda and cultural attacks. Since the libs are a bunch of pussies I don't think there would ever be any real conflict, just secession.
          The libs are pussies but they got other people to apparently bust into these people's houses. What about the cops (or whoever it was that busted in these houses) that apparently thought it was their job to do this? What was their thought process? I know this didn't happen yesterday but how far does it need to go before these wrongs get righted...by whatever means necessary?

Comment

Wisconsin better be glad they are mostly liberal up there, wonder how Cliven Bundy would of handled a midnight raid on his home by illegal LE actions.
            Madison/Milwaukee is liberal. The rest of the state not so much. 'Sconnie's just don't shoot LEO's entering their homes with warrants, no matter how broad they may be. The place to fight illegal search and seizure is the courts, not the driveway.

Cliven and his ilk shot at and murdered LEO's on public property. And if the DA hadn't been so arrogant, the Bundy's would be in prison. To compare criminals like Cliven to law abiding Wisconsin residents being illegally persecuted is disingenuous at best.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
              Madison/Milwaukee is liberal. The rest of the state not so much. 'Sconnie's just don't shoot LEO's entering their homes with warrants, no matter how broad they may be. The place to fight illegal search and seizure is the courts, not the driveway.

Cliven and his ilk shot at and murdered LEO's on public property. And if the DA hadn't been so arrogant, the Bundy's would be in prison. To compare criminals like Cliven to law abiding Wisconsin residents being illegally persecuted is disingenuous at best.

Your criminals are other's patriots. At what point were LEO's murdered in the standoff? Maybe I missed that somehow, the only fatality I know of was a fed killing one of the militia men.
              Last edited by Ætheling; 05-31-2018, 06:48 AM.

Comment

Your criminals are other's patriots. At what point were LEO's murdered in the standoff? Maybe I missed that somehow, the only fatality I know of was a fed killing one of the militia men.
                And said Fed is now on trial. That was straight up murder and him and his buddies covered it up.

Comment

Wisconsin residents should be proud to be compared to Cliven Bundy.

Comment

Working...
                  X