Hill Country property for sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hill Country property for sale?

Long story short, after an emotional roller coaster ride trying to buy a specific property in Kerr County, the wife and I decided that particular one just wasn't for us. My finances are good but this was just too much of a fixer upper and we would be too far upside down by the time we got it the way we want it.

We're checking all the expected websites but wondering if any TBH'ers are on the fence considering listing a property or know of someone considering selling. If it matters, we're retiring from the military after 24 years of service and native Texans.

We're looking for 3+BR, 2+BA, at least 5 acres and exotics on the property. Ag Exempt, shop or garage with concrete floor and electricity, and some sort of water source for game are all extremely highly desired.

Thanks in advance for any leads/wisdom!!!

Check out the Horizon subdivision in Kerrville. 1100 exotic game ranch with houses and home sites. Acreage and nice homes, no fixer-upper homes. Not cheap but nothing is up here right now.

Comment

Get with Chance Love on here. He might be able to steer you in the right direction. Good luck!

Comment

The Preserves at Walnut Springs has blackbuck on it’s property. Pretty place.

Comment

I appreciate the leads so far!

AntlerCollector, I just posted in the thread you provided. Thanks!

Comment

My old lease between burnett and Lampases is black buck ridge, they are selling lots from 5 to 50 acres

Comment

Anywhere in the hill country or kerr county specific?

Shoot me a pm with your budget

Comment

Austin,
                PM sent...thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X