Archery Shop Supporting Traditional in Tyler TX Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Randy Madden View Post
    I’ll know at least one of the guys at the bow shop at East Texas hardware in Kilgore shoot Trad. They might be able to help you out.
    Randy was right about East TX hardware in Kilgore. Excellent archery shop (and pocket knives!).

Comment

Im not sure where you're located but if you need to build some arrows I have all the tools and would be happy to help you with it if you need assistance. Ive built a few over the last 5 plus decades of shooting. Just shoot me a pm and I'll be happy to get with you if you need any assistance.
      eastex56

Comment

Thank you

Originally posted by eastex56 View Post
        Im not sure where you're located but if you need to build some arrows I have all the tools and would be happy to help you with it if you need assistance. Ive built a few over the last 5 plus decades of shooting. Just shoot me a pm and I'll be happy to get with you if you need any assistance.
        eastex56
        Thanks EastTX56! I will keep that in mind.

Comment

I just moved to Tyler, what do you need? I've got some supplies.
          Last edited by Savage; 12-04-2019, 08:21 PM. Reason: Adding picture

Comment

I live in Athens, dab smack In the middle of nothing...even archery shops ive been too in dfw area barely carry any trad. equipment besides a couple things.....I buy all mine online thru Lancaster archery and ebay and AlternativeArchery.com

Comment

I order most all my trad gear on line from 3 Rivers or Lost Nation.

Comment

On line orders, Big Jim Bows. The big guy has a vast inventory of bows, arrows and accessories, great customer service and fast shipping. I'm on the lake at Cedar Creek and have not found any trad friendly shops in Dallas or Henderson County.

Comment

Working...
                X