No announcement yet.

To you folks, it might just be a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice truck, congrats! Only thing I’d do is fold the mirrors to normal and put bigger tires.

Comment

Replace the tires. Mine had the same stock tires and they had to be replaced by mile marker 25,000. They are junk.

Other than that, leave her how she is. Good lookin ride

Comment

Beautiful truck. I've been thinking REAL heavy on switching from ford to a Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel. Love the black on black.

Comment

nerf bars front to bed is all that beast needs.

Comment

Nice rig. Congrats

Comment

Nice ride, congrats on meeting one of your goals.

Comment

To you folks, it might just be a

I wouldn’t do a thing to it. Drive it and enjoy it. It will do everything you need it to just like it sits.

Once the warranty(ies) are up I would delete it and drive it until you just get tired of it.

Don’t pay any attention to the Dodge hater comments. The 4th generation trucks are every bit as nice as any of the others and they will tow just as good as the others even with all their claimed extra power and it will get better mileage than them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Pretty sharp looking truck! only thing I would do would be new wheels/tires like other suggested but other than that, just drive it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                    Replace the tires. Mine had the same stock tires and they had to be replaced by mile marker 25,000. They are junk.

I hear that a lot, but haven't seen it to be true for myself...maybe I just got lucky, but I'm at 36k now, and minimal wear. I decided to drive them till they needed replacing, and do an upgrade on wheels at that time. I'm still on the factory set

I'll agree with your second part tho...the truck looks great just as she sits. Beautiful truck, OP

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post

Thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LlanoHunter10 View Post
                        Beautiful truck. I've been thinking REAL heavy on switching from ford to a Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel. Love the black on black.

I’m sold big time. We love it so far.

Comment

Why the extended warranty now? Doesn't the mfg warranty cover it for 3-5 years or so? I never see the reason to buy an extended warranty when it is already covered.

Nice truck!

Comment

Originally posted by huntmaster View Post
                            nerf bars front to bed is all that beast needs.

We got the dealership to throw some in for free. They are on back order. I’m 6.2 and It would still be handy having them to get in that beast. My wife has been just climbing up lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                              Why the extended warranty now? Doesn't the mfg warranty cover it for 3-5 years or so? I never see the reason to buy an extended warranty when it is already covered.

Nice truck!

3yr 36k powertrain originally. He thru the 6yr 72k in and it did not change my payment because we were returning customers.

Comment

I have the insatiable urge to hook up to something and pull that b$@“h down the road! [emoji12]

Comment

Working...
                                X