Leagues or Shoots East of Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leagues or Shoots East of Dallas

I live 20 miles east of Dallas and am searching for leagues or shoots in my area. Mesquite Archery Club in Terrell is the closest I've found, but it's not an option during the week. I did some digging online and didn't come up with anything else in the area. Does anyone know of any other shoots in the area?

Thanks!

How close is Canton? On Target might have something.

Comment

Mesquite archery club

Comment

Originally posted by Slow&Steady View Post
        I live 20 miles east of Dallas and am searching for leagues or shoots in my area. Mesquite Archery Club in Terrell is the closest I've found, but it's not an option during the week. I did some digging online and didn't come up with anything else in the area. Does anyone know of any other shoots in the area?

Thanks!
        Tuesday nights we do a 20 target fun 3D shoot every week. $5 for members and $10 for non members at mesquite archery club
        Last edited by The Insurance Guy; 03-23-2016, 06:13 PM. Reason: .

Comment

As much as I would like to attend the Tuesday Shoots in Terrell, I work in downtown Dallas and live in Rowlett. I'm afraid I can't make it to Terrell in time to attend. Are there still weekend matches?

Comment

Originally posted by Slow&Steady View Post
            As much as I would like to attend the Tuesday Shoots in Terrell, I work in downtown Dallas and live in Rowlett. I'm afraid I can't make it to Terrell in time to attend. Are there still weekend matches?
            April 10th we have a club shoot and April 23-24 is our qualifier tournament.

We have at least one shoot a month

Comment

Slow & Steady, Collin County Bowhunters is also in the area. We are near Farmersville. From Rowlett, it is probably about the same distance as Mesquite.

If you want to join the club, it is $50 per year for yu and your family and we will give you the combo to the gate so that you can go shoot anytime you want to.

We would love to have you come and shoot with us.

Wayne

Comment

Beetle: I'll try to get out to Mesquite for one of those shoots.

Wayne: Is there a certain date or day of the week that I should drop by Collin County? I think I found the right website.

Comment

Our next Tournament is our ASA Qualifier on April 16/17. There are a few of us who shoot almost every Saturday Morning.

We are almost always out there on the 1ST and 3RD Tuesday afternoon each month. Several of us get there early (3:00 PM)and hang around until almost dark.

We keep about 25 3D practice targets on the range all the time. We just put three new ones out there today and we put 4 new ones out there a month or so ago. we also have practice block at 10-20-25-30-35-40-50 yards that stay out all the time. I live in Lavon, so not far from you. I am retired, so I have more time during the day than most.

Our Website is collincountybowhunters.org

There is a lot of information there. We also have a Facebook Page, but I don't do Facebook, so I don't even know how to access it.

I will PM my phone # to you. If you are interested in checking us out, give me a call and we can work out a time that works for both of us.

Wayne

Comment

And On Target Archery in Canton, just off I-20 has a weekly Saturday 3D shoot, start anytime before 4:00. $15.

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
                      And On Target Archery in Canton, just off I-20 has a weekly Saturday 3D shoot, start anytime before 4:00. $15.
                      This, great shop and folks Paris has a shoot every other weekend. Look up Archers for Christ. More good folks and good facilities.

Comment

Working...
                      X