No announcement yet.

Voter Turnout Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well we know Trump voters are far more enthusiastic about voting then Biden voters. I suspect so far those with lines have been lines of Trump folks.

I am interested to see how this plays out over the next two weeks. Going to try and vote again Thursday or Friday this week.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      So is it true Abbott limited the number of early polling places per county? It seems like there are fewer places open this year to vote early in Fort Bend as compared to years past.
      I thought that was for a ballot drop box?

Comment

Big line in Tx City. First time I have voted in Tx City and the lines were not at least 50%-60% African American. While I was there it was probably 20% African American, 60% Anglo, and 20% Hispanic. The conversations I heard were all leaning to the R side.

And, there were a lot of current and retired union workers and their families. Texas City area has a lot of both.
        Last edited by Bayouboy; 10-13-2020, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Was out the door and down the street in Keller. I did see a BLM protestor in Southlake if all places wave a banner. I slowed down to say hi

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
            So is it true Abbott limited the number of early polling places per county? It seems like there are fewer places open this year to vote early in Fort Bend as compared to years past.

That’s just for the mail in ballots
            One drop location per county

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
              I thought that was for a ballot drop box?
              Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
              That’s just for the mail in ballots
              One drop location per county

Ok, thanks.

Comment

Have always waited till a later date to vote and normally in and out pretty quick. Wanted to go ahead and vote today and it took an hour.

Comment

No place to park and very long lines in The Woodlands. I’ll wait or camp out if it’s gonna be like this every day.

Comment

FYI, you don't have a assigned polling location for early voting. You can vote in any location within your county. The one closest to my house has been jammed all day; I've driven by a dozen or so times during work.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                      FYI, you don't have a assigned polling location for early voting. You can vote in any location within your county. The one closest to my house has been jammed all day; I've driven by a dozen or so times during work.
                      Drive down to Beasley. Worked out good for me in the last election.

Comment

3.5 hours at my location got it done though.

Comment

Voter Turnout Thread

For those in Harris county
                          You can go here and find a location and if you click on the location it will tell your the wait time / number of people in line

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                            For those in Harris county
                            You can go here and find a location and if you click on the location it will tell your the wait time / number of people in line

Thanks for posting, I didn't know this was a thing, very helpful!

Comment

Heading out today to check boxes.

Harris county set records with over 100k in votes yesterday

Comment

I tried and turned around. Crazy long lines— nope.

Comment

Working...
                                X