Biden is in lockdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
    According to yard signs.....Biden is losing to garage sales in my neighborhood
    Yup he's losing to "I buy used RV's" in mine.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
      I don't post much in the political forums, but I see it as the opposite. I think the Dems know its not going to end well and they promote the polls so when Trump wins again there will be more interrogation, badgering, accusation to more cheating. Its just a prelude to more of the same......
      Very valid argument. I hadn’t looked at it from that perspective but I believe you’re onto something!

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
        Very valid argument. I hadn’t looked at it from that perspective but I believe you’re onto something!

I too agree with this premise, but I believe it will be more than just "more of the same"... This time around the DemoKrauts will openly and boldly promote violence. There will be a call to go into the streets and "protest"... This will result in immediate chaos and violence will follow shortly behind it. We are in the last stage of a democracy... the fall, and we are caving in upon ourselves as a people. If God removes His blessing from this country, it will happen quickly and severely. Unlike the Israelites in the Old Testament, when they fell away from God, there was always a remnant that would bring about repentance and God would restore his people... We are only adopted into God's people and when we are no longer doing the will of God, we will be cut off just like other branches that have been grafted in and there will be NO return... We will wither and die and produce no fruit nor even live... a branch cannot live without roots that provide nourishment.

May God save his people from ourselves...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          I too agree with this premise, but I believe it will be more than just "more of the same"... This time around the DemoKrauts will openly and boldly promote violence. There will be a call to go into the streets and "protest"... This will result in immediate chaos and violence will follow shortly behind it. We are in the last stage of a democracy... the fall, and we are caving in upon ourselves as a people. If God removes His blessing from this country, it will happen quickly and severely. Unlike the Israelites in the Old Testament, when they fell away from God, there was always a remnant that would bring about repentance and God would restore his people... We are only adopted into God's people and when we are no longer doing the will of God, we will be cut off just like other branches that have been grafted in and there will be NO return... We will wither and die and produce no fruit nor even live... a branch cannot live without roots that provide nourishment.

Then it will be time for a Constitutional upheaval. I'm just about ready.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post

Yep, it will certainly be hyperdrive!!!

Comment

Working...
            X