Welcome to my world...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spidermonkey View Post
    Getting ready to unload the Ol Sarrells for the Friday eve hunt! (as in this past Friday, I know, I'm already behind!) Cool front has got it feeling right ! Also hunted Thursday eve when front was blowing in, saw 4 does, and had a nice 8pt making scrapes/feelin frisky. Grunted him to within 10 yds, gave him a pass. Was huntin Sand Hill, a place good to see does, bucks too, but not one of my "big buck" areas. This eve (Friday) I will be hunting the "Swamp Ladder", and yes, I do consider it one of my big buck haunts.
    I've got a similar bow holder in my truck.

Comment

well?
      Attached Files

Comment

I'll be danged!! But who knows if I can remember how I did it?? :0 And Bob, it doesn't surprise me you've already got one made!

Comment

Right side up!!!!!!!!

3 times in a row means it is skill!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by ballgame View Post
            I've got a similar bow holder in my truck.
            Originally posted by spidermonkey View Post
            I'll be danged!! But who knows if I can remember how I did it?? :0 And Bob, it doesn't surprise me you've already got one made!
            I had to go back to the first post and look at the pic. I need to know how you did that so I can do it in my truck!!!!! One question though; Does it still work whan your truck is right side up?

And it does not surprise me either that Bob already has one!

Bisch
            Last edited by Bisch; 10-25-2016, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Top of the hill lookin down into bottom on the way in. You can see where I have shredded...
              Attached Files

Comment

2 in a row!!!!

Hey, answer my question about the bow holder, please!

Bisch

Comment

Easing into my disced lane on the home stretch...
                  Attached Files

Comment

Scott asked the same question, and as Bisch would say "see post 42..."

Comment

I know, I know, let a hillbilly redneck post a couple of pics right, and he becomes a comedian!

Comment

I think the deer use it more than I do...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Once again, me bein particular. We aint got cows in this pasture, so I tied the fence down so all I have to do is put my hand on the post, and step over. Its amazing how loud creaking barb-wire is on a still morning!
                          Attached Files

Comment

First visitors comin in at the south end of plot...
                            Attached Files

Comment

If youll notice, that "black corner thingie" on right edge of pic is the cow panel brush blind. The same one that is on SwampRabbits "cow panel" ground blind thread...
                              Last edited by spidermonkey; 10-25-2016, 09:42 PM. Reason: dummy

Comment

And now she's probably less than 10 yds from it Happens to me all the time! The Red Oak tree I'm in is on the opposite end! Oh well, that's the way it goes.. I always make my plots where a deer is never any more than 15-20 yds from thick cover. Think it makes em feel more at ease. This particular plot (South Plot) is an acre, shaped like an "E", and cover in all directions...
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X