Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump speaks instead of tweeting - You like it better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
    I love how it brings out the liberals of TBH who "aren't liberals". I just laugh and laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      And what exactly has he done to be impeached?
      He got in their face and Spoke Truth to Power.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        And what exactly has he done to be impeached?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        well they can dream can't they? lets not take that away from them too.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
          Trump is his own worst enemy. He does more damage to himself than the Democrats and media combined. He doesn't seem to realize or care that he and the GOP aren't running against a tainted Hillary anymore. He's been a liability on just about every one of his initiatives save tax reform. His xenophobic diatribes may fire up his army of deplorables, but they comprise less than 30% of the country and there aren't nearly enough of them to hold the congress without a large chunk of the independent vote. 31% of the 2016 presidential vote was independents, and Trump won 48% of them. According to the most recent Quinnipiac poll from December, his approval among independent voters has tanked to 31%, with 63% disapproving. History shows such a gap will translate to a significant drag on Republican candidates for congress.

If the economy wasn't doing well and the stock market wasn't up, it would be a total disaster thanks to Trump's never-ending stream of self-induced social controversies.

Start getting your excuses ready, because unless Trump can get his approval number with independent voters back up, it's going to be ugly for the GOP on Nov 6th.
          "If the stock market wasn't up and" if,if, if, and, and, and..... SMH
          Where do you come up with this crap? You still take polls seriously???
          Quit watching CNN...
          Last edited by PondPopper; 01-15-2018, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
            "If the stock market wasn't up and" if,if, if, and, and, and..... SMH
            Where do you come up with this crap? You still take polls seriously???
            Quit watching CNN...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk"]"If" - Stuttering Obama Remix featuring Trump - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

What in the actual ****?? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That's a couple of minutes I'll never get back.

Comment

Bwahhhaaaaa now I fully understand!!!!!!!
                  Only IF they maker of that vid would have threw about 4,000 "Bush's" in along with "fault, fault, fault, fault" about 4,000 times........

But all of the sudden liberals give Barry full credit for todays economy boom when Barry blamed Bush for it being so bad for 8 years...... They truly have no shame...

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                    You still take polls seriously???
                    How have you not figured out that nobody takes polls more seriously than the Showman in Chief? The man is obsessed with polls and ratings.

TRUMP HAILS POLL THAT CREDITS OBAMA FOR BOOMING ECONOMY

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-tweets...s-obama-777940

Donald Trump hailed a new poll on the economy Thursday, despite the full results being a less than resounding endorsement of his presidency.

“In new Quinnipiac Poll, 66% of people feel the economy is “Excellent or Good.” That is the highest number ever recorded by this poll", Trump tweeted.

While Trump is right that these numbers are the highest positive rating in Quinnipiac poll on the economy since 2001, the survey also found that 49 percent of American voters believe former President Barack Obama is responsible for the economy’s current state. Only 40 percent of voters said Trump was responsible.

The Quinnipiac poll, which was published Wednesday, also asked about Trump’s intelligence, his level-headedness and his fitness to serve as president.

Asked to grade President Trump’s first year in office, 56 percent of those polled gave him a failing grade of F or D. Just 16 percent of respondents gave him an A.

As for Trump’s performance so far in office, only 36 percent said they approved, while 59 percent voiced disapproval.

“No one’s been this low at this point,” Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll, told Newsweek, speaking of Trump's 36 percent approval rating...

Comment

I'll give you credit, you are persistent.

Comment

Originally posted by TP3 View Post
                        X3
                        With a headache

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                          The inefficiency of the house and senate is what's going to loose to the democrats.
                          Before the elections a fellow conservative wrote on this forum that he, "like[s] it when congress doesn't get anything done because it saves [him] money." That's one of the smartest things I've read in decades. How the heck the republicans who *****ed and complained about the dems running up our deficit could turn around and spend even more is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by TP3 View Post
                            The runs can be too...

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
                              As for Trump’s performance so far in office, only 36 percent said they approved, while 59 percent voiced disapproval.
                              I'm in the 59%.

I wanted Obamacare repealed, the Wall built, and Jeff Sessions fired.

But you can be sure Trump would get my vote if the election were held today.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                                I'm in the 59%.

I wanted Obamacare repealed, the Wall built, and Jeff Sessions fired.

But you can be sure Trump would get my vote if the election were held today.
                                Patience Grasshopper

Comment

Working...
                                X