Delivery of 40’ conex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delivery of 40’ conex

Does anyone have a contact for someone that can delive a 40’ Conex to Eldorado area? Need a tilt trailer most likely as we don’t have crane or forklift to unload. How does everyone else get them unloaded of not a tilt trailer designed for it??

Roll off truck. Sorry do not have a contact number for anyone out in that area.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

When you find one, pass them my way. We will get one next Summer delivered out to Sonora. I know there is a company in San Angelo that sells and delivers them. Do you already have the Conex?

Comment

I’ve found a Conex in Midland but I don’t have way to unload them.

Comment

garrett vilven @ advantage trailer 214-637-4506
            if he cant he can point you in the right direction

Comment

any of the companies selling them would have info on that. I got on 2 years ago delivered to my house on a roll off truck. put it within an inch of where I wanted it.

Comment

Im sure how much it helps but my father in law bought one and had it delivered to menard a month or two ago but had it shipped from Houston and was still cheaper than the guy ij Angelo. As far as unloading a roll off truck works or rent a large forlift.

Comment

Try these guys.

Naegeli Transportation
                  (713) 946-4000

Comment

Mr. Henry
                    817-253-3266

Comment

Thanks everybody! I’ll reach out to them

Comment

TexStar Sea Containers

3890 N FM 1692
                        Miles, TX 76861
                        Phone: (325) 718-2345

Comment

We got our from a convex company in San Angelo.....there are several in the area.....they charged per mile

Comment

Good luck! We had one brought to our place a few years ago and apparently didn't think it through real well (imagine that). We knew we were screwed when we had to move some posts to get it in the gate, thankfully our LO just sat there in the shade laughing at us. We ended up using a combination of a tractor pulling one way and the truck pulling out from under it the other way. Thankfully it ended up in a good spot because we have no real way of moving.

Comment

Working...
                            X