South Texas Hunters Thread 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J Wales View Post
    What are those yellow flowered plants? I have a bunch in my food plots too.
    I'd be lying if I said what they were. No idea but there are a bunch of them! Hope it is edible to a deer

Comment

tagged

Comment

Excited to say I can officially participate in this thread. I didn’t want to have a drive this far but I just joined a lease in Webb County! Wfranklin and I are on our way home from looking at it right now, handed over checks on the way out and got our keys to the gate. Rained it’s *** off last night if anyone was wondering. Looking forward to watching them grow over the summer.

Comment

Congrats and we needed rain. How far are you from Encinal?

Comment

Between Freer and Bruni off 2050

Comment

It’s been pretty dry in STX could really use some rain!

We’ve found sheds and are starting to find more, have found some good ones!

I/we have found more than that but I didn’t take any other pictures.

Comment

Some good April rains...much needed.

Comment

Hallelujah! This is the first measurable rain in 2019 for me.

Comment

Hallelujah indeed!!!!! We got same on the other side of the wall.

Comment

Originally posted by Peyton View Post
                      Hallelujah! This is the first measurable rain in 2019 for me.

Comment

Went down last weekend to work and do a little turkey hunting. Couldn’t find my turkey choke before I left so I decided not to bring my turkey hunting stuff and heard turkeys gobbling all weekend.

Ranch was green but was going to need some rain as the watering holes where starting to dry up.

Nilgai where everywhere on my trail cams but very little hog activity. The good news is one of my best Bucks made it another year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

4.6” for us!

Comment

We were @ 2.6” from 2am - 6am this morning and still coming down hard when I headed back home.

Pastures already looked good, but this rain will really make everything really take off..

Comment

Headed to the ranch this weekend to show it to the rest of our group. So far I am the only one that has seen the place. It was one of those situations where we had to take it or it would be leased to another Group. I am confident that they will all love the place, it’s pretty awesome.

We will be filling protein feeders and riding around to get familiar with all the stand locations and roads/senderos!

Anyone else headed south this weekend?

Comment

Anyone else headed south this weekend?

Yes sir, same filling feeders and checking cameras. Maybe shoot a piggie or coyote.

Comment

Working...
                                X