I bet this one never makes it to the news desk at CNN/ABC/NBC/CBS/MSNBC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet this one never makes it to the news desk at CNN/ABC/NBC/CBS/MSNBC

This is hard to watch...but should serve as a reminder.

God, protect those little ones... and their heroes.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5vyeZnX5yI"]Florida Police Officers Help Save Life of 3-year-old Found Floating in Pool - YouTube[/ame]

She made a full recovery.

As a father of small kids that was hard to watch. Not sure if their actions actually saved her of it it was simply a miracle. Didn’t seem they actually cleared the water.

Glad she recovered. Got to watch those kids around water

Comment

Happens across the U.S. every single day. Does not make the news.

Comment

This is why I will never have a pool at any house I own. And really hat visiting friends houses with pools when little ones are around.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
          This is why I will never have a pool at any house I own. And really hat visiting friends houses with pools when little ones are around.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

I couldn't watch the video. A friend of mine that I went to Highschool with just lost their 18 month old son due to drowning. The one reason I am a nervous wreck when kids are around a pool.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
            I couldn't watch the video. A friend of mine that I went to Highschool with just lost their 18 month old son due to drowning. The one reason I am a nervous wreck when kids are around a pool.
            Last Sunday my boss let my Family use his pool while they were out of town. We had taken a break for dinner and while my wife and I were preparing plates, my 3 yr old takes off running from the patio and jumps into the pool. She was used to having her PFD on, but we hd removed it to eat. Luckily my wife was in close proximity and entered the water a split second after my daughter jumped in

Comment

Hopefully the adults are held accountable!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I've pulled two kids from pools. One at a friend's house about thirty years ago and kid had no problem recovering with just coughing and sputtering for a bit. The other at a hotel pool where the parents weren't paying attention. Same end result.
                But when I was a teenager I pulled a six year old out from under a dock on the river. Right off the edge of the beach we swam at. Mom had just closed her eyes for a minute sun bathing. Started yelling when she couldn't find her. I did CPR until the VFD ambulance came. They were not able to revive her either. I can still remember how limp her little body was and her mom screaming hysterically.
                Some crazy bad dreams came out of that experience.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

[QUOTE=Landrover;15007680]Hopefully the adults are held accountable!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk[

What would your suggested punishment be for the parents? Just curious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post

What a asinine statement.

Comment

ABC:
                      PENSACOLA, Fla. (WEAR) -- Pensacola Police officers saved the life of a 3-year-old girl who was found floating in a swimming pool at a home in June. Caption: WEAR. Pensacola Police say the incident happened on June 13 at a home in north Pensacola. "Officer Kyle Skipper was the first to arrive and saw the child’s grandmother attempting CPR," police said in a release. "The child was unresponsive and was not breathing. "

NBC:

CBS:

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                        ABC:
                        PENSACOLA, Fla. (WEAR) -- Pensacola Police officers saved the life of a 3-year-old girl who was found floating in a swimming pool at a home in June. Caption: WEAR. Pensacola Police say the incident happened on June 13 at a home in north Pensacola. "Officer Kyle Skipper was the first to arrive and saw the child’s grandmother attempting CPR," police said in a release. "The child was unresponsive and was not breathing. "

NBC:

CBS:
                        https://www.cbs46.com/intense-video-...8b3383c7e.html
                        Im pretty sure he was referring to the National news. You know, where they publish all the bad cop stuff. But then again, Im sure you knew that.
                        Last edited by rtp; 08-06-2020, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post

SMH at this statement.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                            Im pretty sure he was referring to the National news. You know, where they publish all the bad cop stuff.
                            s'ok

Only took him a week to find them

Comment

Working...
                            X