COVID Exposed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
    Sorry folks HQC just isn't a cure, study after study is showing that is just doesn't do anything for Covid 19.

There comes a point where we need to let go of our conspiracy fantasies and face reality.

Great....random guy on TBH declares that the group of doctors that have cured thousands of Covid patients using the HCQ, Zinc, Azithromycin combo are lying.

Bravo!

Comment

Originally posted by BowhunterB View Post
      Just curious, have you seen a video of her claiming that? You may well have, I don't know, just asking. Because anyone can claim she has said that, doesn't make it true either.
      One question I have is, why take these videos down so quickly and repeatedly if there is not any truth to them? There is plenty of poor and downright false medical advice all over the internet, but no one scrambles to take it down? Seems a little fishy to me.

I also read about the Medina county doctor saying that melatonin has shown positive results, why no talk about that? If we are really in as desperate a situation as he media tells us we are, wouldn't you try just about anything that isn't going to make you burst into flames immediately. Sounds like they are not telling the truth one way or the other.
      Here's a video of her sermon

Deliverance From Spirit Husbands and Spirit Wives (Incubus and Succubus)These are demons the lust men and women and sleep with them in the dream.Do you need ...

The "spiritual pregnancy" talk starts around 8:45... whew..

Information as to the ineffectiveness of HQC for treating Covid 19 is out there, studies conducted by actual researchers using the actual scientific method. Unfortunately the chances of anyone who already rejects knowledge and understanding reading them and coming away with a changed perspective are probably around zero.

I get it though, it is comforting to believe that there is some sort of cheap and easy miracle cure out there that "they" just don't want us to know about but that just doesn't seem to be reality. It would be amazing if it was but there just isn't good evidence of it.

Comment

Deliverance From Spirit Husbands and Spirit Wives (Incubus and Succubus)These are demons the lust men and women and sleep with them in the dream.Do you need ...

Information as to the ineffectiveness of HQC for treating Covid 19 is out there, studies conducted by actual researchers using the actual scientific method. Unfortunately the chances of anyone who already rejects knowledge and understanding reading them and coming away with a changed perspective are probably around zero.

I get it though, it is comforting to believe that there is some sort of cheap and easy miracle cure out there that "they" just don't want us to know about but that just doesn't seem to be reality. It would be amazing if it was but there just isn't good evidence of it.

So do you think Trump’s doctors are quacks then? I’m guessing he probably has a pretty decent selection of doctors to choose from and apparently they thought hydroxy was at least with trying and I’m just guessing that trump is still taking it. I curious as well about the researchers using actual scientific method to test the hq, are they testing it on humans infected with corona because I have not seen that research or is their research based on lab results in a Petrie dish?

It’s all about money and to think that there are noble people looking for the quickest and cheapest fix is pretty naive. Do some research on what all google owns, you will see they are invested in medical research (vaccine) and its no surprise they will immediately sensor anything that doesn’t benefit them. Why sensor? Especially something like hydroxy that has been used for years and it’s there is piles of data supporting the fact that it isn’t dangerous and no side effects when used properly?
        In essence why not try? None of the so called experts are adding any value whatsoever when it comes to this virus and that also has to make you wonder why. In fact, the experts have contradicted themselves more time than I can count. Their contribution at this point is wash your hands and wear a mask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I will have to watch it a little later. But doctors from Yale and Harvard have also said that HCQ is effective, in addition to a study from the Ford Medical Clinic. Fauci and Gates are in the business of producing vaccines, and stand to make a lot of money from it (Fauci already has several patents). Not saying it is a miracle cure, but if it works at all why not allow patients to use it? Ohio just banned the use of it at all, shouldn't that be my choice to make?

Comment

If it doesn’t hurt you, why not take it. Simple as that!

Comment

In those studies they are giving to much of a dose.

Comment

Originally posted by BowhunterB View Post
                I will have to watch it a little later. But doctors from Yale and Harvard have also said that HCQ is effective, in addition to a study from the Ford Medical Clinic. Fauci and Gates are in the business of producing vaccines, and stand to make a lot of money from it (Fauci already has several patents). Not saying it is a miracle cure, but if it works at all why not allow patients to use it? Ohio just banned the use of it at all, shouldn't that be my choice to make?
                ^This right here big money involved. And why are they ramping up making more HCQ it if it doesn’t work...?

Comment

Sorry folks HQC just isn't a cure, study after study is showing that is just doesn't do anything for Covid 19........
                  Those two studies were debunked and withdrawn within weeks.

It is effective for early treatment, not hospitalizations.

Comment

Lol The small group of frontline doctors at the summet are not the only ones using hydroxy with major success. There are thousands of doctors across the country using it for patients with major success. They are being suppressed by the left but trust me, they will be stepping forward very soon.

Hydroxy is not dangerous, has been around for decades and has been very effective when used correctly just like with any other medication.

Give it a little more time and watch what happens with all of this.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

By the way, Stella was just on Channel 2 News Houston. Here is the full interview. She is fire and I have absolutely zero problem with her. Would love to see her in a room with Fauci.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                        By the way, Stella was just on Channel 2 News Houston. Here is the full interview. She is fire and I have absolutely zero problem with her. Would love to see her in a room with Fauci.

I looked where she called out fauchi to submit a urine sample proving HE himself wasn't taking hydroxychloroquine

Comment

The word is getting out that HCQ helps with Covid 19, seeing more doctors stepping up.

Comment

Originally posted by clffrdfdge View Post
                            The word is getting out that HCQ helps with Covid 19, seeing more doctors stepping up.
                            https://thetexan.news/baylor-cardiol...ampaign=buffer
                            Yep, they will be piling on over the next few weeks and beyond.

Comment

I'll be checking back in on this thread when Trump and HCQ is in fact vindicated and proven to be effective at treating Kung-Flu for ol' Doc Spradley to come get his helping of Crow Pie...

Comment

Working...
                              X