Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Wall

I was hoping someone would step up.

The CEO of Fisher Industries, an Arizona-based construction company, has said that his crew could build a part of the border wall by the November 2020 election. Tommy Fisher said that by using his patented hanging system, Fisher Industries could erect 234 miles of the border wall for just $1.4 billion—a much lower price than President Trump's $8 billion price tag, KTAR News reported.

Love it...

Comment

Let them get after it!!!!

Comment

That'd be a true drain the swamp move.

I have little to zero faith a government project of that size isn't full of bloated contracts and kick-downs to friends.

Comment

Award him the contract with a performance clause . $100 million a day penalty they are behind schedule.

This will determine real quick how confident he is in getting it built.

If he's confident. I'd negotiate a $100 million bonus for each day I'm ahead of schedule

Comment

He was on Wilkow yesterday and said that he has the manpower, equipment, and expertise that they could build up to two miles a day once they get going. I say for every landowner that gripes about losing their property for the wall needs to not have a wall built across their property and they can deal with the illegals.

Comment

I agree with his idea but I would be willing to bet that doesn't include purchasing any land from the people that currently own it. While the 8 billion does seem a little steep, surely some of that is tagged as land purchase. But I would also be willing to bet there are many people getting rich under an expenditure that large.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
                He was on Wilkow yesterday and said that he has the manpower, equipment, and expertise that they could build up to two miles a day once they get going. I say for every landowner that gripes about losing their property for the wall needs to not have a wall built across their property and they can deal with the illegals.
                Those landowners are few I promise. That being said leave there fence open and have BP agents patrol it 24 hrs. They will come around to wanting one.

Comment

For Brian Kolfage, a triple amputee severely wounded serving in the Iraq War and founder of a crowdfunding campaign to build a border wall, it’s not a matter of if Trump’s much-touted and controversial border wall will be built – it’s when.

This was interesting

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                      That'd be a true drain the swamp move.

I have little to zero faith a government project of that size isn't full of bloated contracts and kick-downs to friends.
                      …………..BINGEAUX!!! He wont get it...…..it must go to the big donors, business associates, and the Americans with a true belief will share in the crumbs.....that is the system.

Comment

Working...
                      X