Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoulders and Sprints Today

DB Shoulder Press 15x15x10x10x10

Single Arm DB Lateral Raise 10x10x10 (1 sec hold at the top)

DB Lateral Raise 15x10x10x10

Standing DB Shoulder Press 15x10x10x10

Bent over rear Dealt Fly 15x15x15x15

Smith Mch Row 15x12x10x10

DB Shrugs 12x12x10x10

Mch Rear Delt Fly's 12x12x12x12

15x50 yard sprints

Did lots of stretching today also.

Groins and hip flexers are tightttttt

Comment

DB side step-ups. 3 x 12 each leg.
      Physioball leg/hamstring curls. 3 sets of 20.
      Spiderman push-ups. 3 sets to failure.
      DB clean and press. 3 x 12.
      Pull ups. 3 sets to failure.
      Eccentric brake slammers. 3 x 10 each arm..

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Sunday was a scheduled off day and life sprung up as usual and I missed today. Back to the gym tomorrow.

Comment

Back & biceps with cardio this morning

Chest & triceps with cardio tomorrow morning

Comment

Went hunting sat/sun/this morning. Filled some feeders and dragged a whitetail buck and axis spike for yesterdays workout.
            Back in the gym tonight for chest/biceps/calves/cardio

Comment

Sunday was chest, biceps, and calves. With warm up and cool down, I was in there for 2.25 hrs and felt great walking out the door. Today I wade fished from sun up to sun down. Long day and didnt get near enough calories in.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                Went hunting sat/sun/this morning. Filled some feeders and dragged a whitetail buck and axis spike for yesterdays workout.
                Back in the gym tonight for chest/biceps/calves/cardio
                Congrats on the organic nonGMO protein.

Comment

Off days over the weekend. Hit it yesterday for legs and back. This morning was five sets each chest and bicep supersets with the final set being strip sets.

flat bench press/knees to chin
                  Seated wide grip press/barbell curl/incline leg press
                  Incline dumbbell curl/Pec deck
                  Hammer curl bar/hanging leg raises

The gym was crowded this morning and it felt like they had the heater on. Pretty sure they're gonna need to mop the place after I left.

Back on the Nitraflex as of yesterday. The mental focus is much better today.

Comment

I took off Friday/Saturday and paid for it in the pool on Sunday.
                    I hit legs yesterday.
                    Tons of squats steadily building from 40%-80%.
                    I have started cutting down on the amount of different motions I do for legs and focus primarily on squats and calf lifts. I find that if I do max effort leg days (typically having to spend 30 minutes or so in the spa before I am able to walk out of the gym) my body becomes so fatigued trying to recover that my other lifts suffer the rest of the week.
                    Does anyone else have this problem?

Comment

Yesterday ended up indeed being a off day as we didn’t get back home until 7pm

My legs, specifically hamstrings and groin, are still toast so arms today instead of legs. I think the leg tenderness is due to the wind sprints as I can’t tell you the last time I did sprints.

Been doing 5x’s the stretching too

Comment

I'm using the c4 preworkout mix to overcome my sloth-like motivation. It's proba boy bad for me but it's doing wonders for my stamina

Comment

I'm using the c4 preworkout mix to overcome my sloth-like motivation. It's proba boy bad for me but it's doing wonders for my stamina
                          C4 is good, I’m a Hyde fan but I don’t recommend it if you workout at night or are new to preworkouts.

Comment

c4 is solid stuff. Used it for years.

Comment

Good 2 hear.

Comment

Woke up this morning and felt like a Mack Truck ran over me....twice. Stiff, sore and aching all over for no apparent reason. That made it a shoulder mobility day in the gym for the short time I had. Paid my water bill today, before going to the gym. Checked my online acct info as usual and noticed a $1200 difference. So, I called my Credit Union and they said the City of Pasadena charged my card for $1190.09. Needless to say I did a *** and called the water department. They reversed the charges and made the correct charge of $119 to my card. I checked my acct again and all is good. Interesting morning for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X