No announcement yet.

Land Owner Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will admit my first thought on this situation was not 'Gee I hope everything is ok with the landowner."

I get hothead feelings first and the level headed stay cool thoughts come later, if ever.

Call from another phone # and just state your intentions kindly and patiently even though she might deserve a face punch through the phone line. Encourage her or her acquaintance to meet you at the gate at an agreed time to remove your stuff.

Otherwise, post the location and contact information here for us bored TBH'rs to have some fun.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadEyeB View Post
      possession is 9/10ths of the law. She can just as easily tell the sheriff it's hers. She kinda wins this battle if she wants to.
      I like that rule. I'm going to rob a bank for $10 MILLION, when the Feds show up I will say possession is 9/10ths of the law so here is $1M and I keep $9M!

Comment

Originally posted by low bass View Post
        Folks i was just looking for advice! Of course i didn't give every little detail, we simply wanted to get a few things to set up on another property that we will be hunting. It is not our intention to get of off the lease at least it wasn't. I'm usually a very understanding and forgiving person! If i lose my possessions it is what it is, they can be replaced. The others may be less accepting.

I appreciate those who gave good suggestions.
        The confusing part is you definitively stated “We have decided to get of our lease this year. . .” and now you state “it’s not our intention to get off the lease.”

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
          The confusing part is you definitively stated “We have decided to get of our lease this year. . .” and now you state “it’s not our intention to get off the lease.”
          This^^^^ Very confusing.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
            This^^^^ Very confusing.

My apologies, im not the best with wording! Just looking for help in resolving a situation.

Comment

Originally posted by alien_scones View Post
              I will admit my first thought on this situation was not 'Gee I hope everything is ok with the landowner."

I get hothead feelings first and the level headed stay cool thoughts come later, if ever.

Call from another phone # and just state your intentions kindly and patiently even though she might deserve a face punch through the phone line. Encourage her or her acquaintance to meet you at the gate at an agreed time to remove your stuff.

Otherwise, post the location and contact information here for us bored TBH'rs to have some fun.

Thanks and Thats Funny!!!!!

Comment

You didn't show up and give the ranch owner a pot of chili with beans did you? Because that would explain everything!

But seriously, can you answer a few questions?
                1. When does your lease end or new one start?
                2. When did you give notice you will not be on the lease this year?
                3. Did you have a contract?

Comment

Originally posted by low bass View Post
                  My apologies, im not the best with wording! Just looking for help in resolving a situation.
                  If you want help resolving a problem, then all the facts are needed.

Comment

Feeling there is way more to this story . Good luck op hope it works out for you.

Comment

He won’t spill the beans!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I hear bolt cutters work real good. Good luck on getting your stuff. I believe by law she has to give appropriate notice to you and appropriate time to get your things off.

Comment

Are you currently going through a divorce with the landowner? Just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by forced-2-work View Post
                            I hear bolt cutters work real good. Good luck on getting your stuff. I believe by law she has to give appropriate notice to you and appropriate time to get your things off.
                            Mine stay under the back seat

Comment

Originally posted by ethic1 View Post
                              He won’t spill the beans!
                              Yep......
                              Come on Man.......what's the real story?

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMan2004 View Post
                                Are you currently going through a divorce with the landowner? Just curious.
                                If so I suspect she will be along shortly.

Comment

Working...
                                X