• Show
Clear All

This:
    Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
    Good mud pack

Any kind of wet tobacco

Paste made with a little meat tenderizer and a couple drops of water

Comment

Well since im not allergic i generally holler a few curse words and let the pain go away by itself and I get stung pretty often by wasps especially the little yellow jackets and red wasp that build nest under the cupped over dead palmettos that infest our woods. Never really crossed my mind to seek treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by KDinTX View Post
        A guy I used to work with got stung behind the ear, wast severely allergic, he ended up passing away from one sting to the head/ear area. 40 yrs old.
        I have heard of the severely allergic. Insects kill more people than any other animal.

That is a terrible story.

Comment

Nothing the sting only lasts about 10-15 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by doright View Post
            Snuff

This*^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just cuss a little and go on about my business. I do nothing for the sting. I got hit 26 times by yellow jackets one time (my journeyman at the time counted the stings on me) and I laid on the tail gate and felt like hell, felt really bad, vomited a few times and about an hour later went back to work. Was not a good day. Good thing I was not allergic. If I have a can of wasp spray I will shoot'em up knock down the nest, if no wasp spray and they are in the way of what I am doing, a cup of gasoline or any petroleum type product will generally put them down.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Hunter View Post
                I just cuss a little and go on about my business. I do nothing for the sting. I got hit 26 times by yellow jackets one time (my journeyman at the time counted the stings on me) and I laid on the tail gate and felt like hell, felt really bad, vomited a few times and about an hour later went back to work. Was not a good day. Good thing I was not allergic. If I have a can of wasp spray I will shoot'em up knock down the nest, if no wasp spray and they are in the way of what I am doing, a cup of gasoline or any petroleum type product will generally put them down.
                Break cleaner works wonders in a pinch

Comment

Originally posted by steve morton View Post
                  Go home and soak it in cider.

And beat it up like it owes you money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Still Hunter View Post
                    if no wasp spray and they are in the way of what I am doing, a cup of gasoline or any petroleum type product will generally put them down.
                    The best thing to kill em with is soap and water. Serious, mix in some dish washing liquid and water and throw it on em. They will drop like stones.

Comment

Speaking of this...I was pressure washing today, this evening and cleaned off some bird nests and mud wasp nests, I was covered in muddy water and couldn't see real good, something stung me. Thought it was a fire ant but worse, then it got me again right on the belt area, dang wasp came out of my shirt. Has been hours and it feels like it is still stinging me. Not sure what kind it was but is obnoxious!

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
                        The best thing to kill em with is soap and water. Serious, mix in some dish washing liquid and water and throw it on em. They will drop like stones.
                        I like the sport of tossing the hot water on em

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                          Dang y'all trip'n... I just usually live with it and roll...
                          Thats what I was thinking, but Im not allergic to them.

Comment

Pee on it.

Comment

Working...
                            X