No announcement yet.

Replacement recoil pads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pachmayr. Heard a lot of people say the the limbsavers degrade and get sticky.

Comment

I've had two of the Limbsavers melt. Pachmayr or Kickeez for me. I keep a couple of the Pachmayr pads on hand .

Comment

Replacement recoil pads

I have a Limbsaver pad that is all jacked up. I think they had a bad run a couple of years.

They are very comfortable and work well though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          I have a Limbsaver pad that is all jacked up. I think they had a bad run a couple of years.

They are very comfortable and work well though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          I had a Remington branded Limbsaver pad on my 25-06 that got tacky. They had a bad run on them for a few years. Remington sent me a new one free of charge.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
            The man that handed this gun down could Bulldog the Mississippi, and pin it's ears down flat.
            Chris Ledoux gave you that gun!!LOL I have a limbsaver on my 30-06 and it works fine.

Comment

And he wore a cowboy hat, with a big ole Texas grin.........I have Limbsavers also. Funny- usually one shot when hunting, don't really need them especially with adrenaline flowing.

Comment

I'm a Decelerator fan

Comment

Pachmayr decelerator

Comment

Originally posted by Dustinb09 View Post
                    Chris Ledoux gave you that gun!!LOL I have a limbsaver on my 30-06 and it works fine.
                    Originally posted by txhunter-1 View Post
                    And he wore a cowboy hat, with a big ole Texas grin.........I have Limbsavers also. Funny- usually one shot when hunting, don't really need them especially with adrenaline flowing.
                    Lol finally someone got it

Comment

Working...
                    X