Poacher Reward!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cajun shooter View Post
    I understand what you’re saying, but I still don’t understand why it happens. Don’t get me wrong, suggesting I find the body isn’t a stupid idea and it’s something I intend to do, but its not going to help solve the problem.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Why do I feel like we are talking to the guy in your avatar?...ugh 🙈

Comment

Hey cajun, any updates?

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
        Hey cajun, any updates?

No Sir none at all

Comment

I didn't read every post so maybe someone already said this, but you know these antlers will end up in someones shop. I would get a pic in every taxidermy shop that i could. No taxidermist will pass up the reward.

Comment

Just curious... you’re certain of who, how and when with dna to prove it. The GW not so much. What’s holding you back from giving them that info?

Comment

Is it too late to send a pic Round to taxidermists asking have you seen this buck. Surely even if it's not in the shop a buck like that would stick in their memory.

My deer farming mate in Australia has a real bad time with this stuff, probably loses 3-5 fallow bucks a year. Rarely gets a conviction. Theft of stock in my view, no different to cattle rustling

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Too early to look for a body?

Comment

That buck should have been easy to find if it was a poaching incident. Someone has seen that set of antlers.

Comment

Ready for an update!

Comment

Saw this in the paper. Will keep my eyes and ears peeled. PM me if I can be if any help

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        Too early to look for a body?
                        I would think.

Comment

Any updates ?

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                            Any updates ?

Zero! I guess it’s still possible the GWs could come up with something but I now doubt that’s going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun shooter View Post
                              Zero! I guess it’s still possible the GWs could come up with something but I now doubt that’s going to happen.

Dang sorry to hear. Hopefully the poacher will be stupid enough to brag

Comment

forget the GW. if you know who it is, hire a pi to follow him until he gets a drug charge, or a dui or three, or a charge for whatever illegal activity he is sure to be doing.

i would make sure it rains every time he goes outside if at all possible. id do it legally and never get my hands dirty.

the deer is dead. you just need to collect your pound of flesh as payment. then word is sure to get out that pouchin' that coonazz place is bad karma.

Comment

Working...
                                X