Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maui had a false Missle alert this morning.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No telling what was going on behind the scenes. Could have been a computer hack or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
      Really not much to do but put your head between your legs and kiss you booty goodbye.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Not really. The nukes we dropped in Japan had a 100% death area of only 1 mile. My mom was freaking out about this stuff till I reminded her that we tested 14 nukes just a couple hundred miles away from where she was born in ‘55(the year she was born).

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
        Not really. The nukes we dropped in Japan had a 100% death area of only 1 mile. My mom was freaking out about this stuff till I reminded her that we tested 14 nukes just a couple hundred miles away from where she was born in ‘55(the year she was born).
        My Father told me stories about nuke parties in Vegas watching the sky light up.

Comment

I would hope the official alerting system to such an event would consist of more than a notification to a cell phone that says "Seek Shelter"
          (*Im giving benefit of a doubt that the alert was actually sent to cell phone carriers to push to all phones, and NOT just a notification to Facebook...)

maybe something along the lines of .."get the **** off the beach and underground.. .......psst dont tell Obama."

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
            No telling what was going on behind the scenes. Could have been a computer hack or something like that.
            That is what I was thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbar View Post
              That is what I was thinking.
              Government will never reveal it! JMO!

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                Government will never reveal it! JMO!

Of course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I bet the guy who pushed the button has a side job building bunkers.

Comment

Probably selling a lot of new underwear in Hawaii today! Someone is getting fired...

Comment

Probably just a flock of birds. Dont worry about it

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
                        Really not much to do but put your head between your legs and kiss you booty goodbye.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
                        This^^^ Better to go out in a Nuke blast then a slow death in a nursing home.

Dad's been there and it sucked.

Comment

Working...
                        X