No announcement yet.

Centaur

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and i will be happy to help Scott! i love looking for bows. buying with someone elses money will be even better lol

of course i probably have one you can just borrow too

I'm betting you will be shooting 3d with that new Widow of yours!
    Jon

Comment

That sounds exactly like mine, only "wrong handed"

Comment

I'm sure you'll be very happy with it. They are great shooting bows.

Comment

sweet! let me know when i post the pics if it is exactly the same!

but wrong handed

Comment

Originally posted by moreammo View Post
            and i will be happy to help Scott! i love looking for bows. buying with someone elses money will be even better lol

of course i probably have one you can just borrow too

I'm betting you will be shooting 3d with that new Widow of yours!
            Jon
            You will have a small budget... so it will be a fun challenge for you Kinda like those shows where they make a gourmet meal on a budget and some guy finds rib-eye on sale for $1.99 a pound

Oh yeah, I definitely will be shooting 3D with the Widow. But I doubt I will go wood just so I can shoot two rounds... would be more fun to pick up a long bow and have another round of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
              You will have a small budget... so it will be a fun challenge for you Kinda like those shows where they make a gourmet meal on a budget and some guy finds rib-eye on sale for $1.99 a pound

Oh yeah, I definitely will be shooting 3D with the Widow. But I doubt I will go wood just so I can shoot two rounds... would be more fun to pick up a long bow and have another round of fun.
              When you get ready for a longbow, I have a few that you can try out.

Comment

Jon, when you get the Centaur, I want to shoot it a few times!

Bisch

Comment

you know it buddy!

Comment

Bisch, I'd be happy to let you borrow mine. Same as I had offered Jon although I believe you are right handed as well.

Comment

Originally posted by J_Foster View Post
                      Bisch, I'd be happy to let you borrow mine. Same as I had offered Jon although I believe you are right handed as well.
                      That is correct! I can't even clap left handed!!!

Bisch

Comment

You mentioned that the Centaur your getting has no finger groves. That would be a good thing if you not used to them like I am. I have a couple new longbows that are lighter poundage than my Centaurs that I can not get a comfortable grip. The finger grooves an thumb rest I have on the others just lets my bow hand grip the same every time. If you like light mass weight bow that performs you will like that Centaur. Good luck

Comment

Thanks Brian!

Comment

Don't think I've heard one bad comment of a Centaur, had one 5 or 6 years easy to tune, quiet & very respectable speed

Comment

Working...
                            X