Day lease suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day lease suggestions

hey guys its been years since I've been to a day lease so i was wondering what the good ones are these days. Thinking about making a trip with a few friends this year.

Demand some pics of game from the place. Heard a story years ago about a guy on a day lease got in his blind and when the sun came up things were written all over the walls inside like man you got screwed , there are no deer here , been here a week haven’t seen a hog or deer yet. The owner of the place said corn fed deer and when they got there the guy got in the back of the owners truck and he drove him to the blind and when he got out gave him a coffee can full of corn and said go dump this out in front of the blind. Just beware and ask some questions .

Comment

What do you want to hunt?

Comment

Whitetail

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Shoot me a pm if your interested in North Texas area.

Comment

Interested in North Texas lease...whole goal is to have 8yr old experience hunting and hopefully bring whitetail meat home.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
              Just beware and ask some questions .
              Excellent advice and suggestions. A reputable place should be able to give you contact information from previous hunters that will let you know of their experience there. You can also ask around at the local feed store in the area and they might have information for you. Do your homework and ask good questions.

Good luck,

Dave

Comment

Contact b&b hunting services. Britt is a Good friend of mine and I have hunted on several of his properties . lots of deer and lots of wild hogs . great guy and very honest and his wife is a great cook. He runs feeders year round. Tell him Gary Dilday referred you to him. Not sure about his costs, they have changed. I’d call and talk to him , he’ll answer. Very trustworthy guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
                  Contact b&b hunting services. Britt is a Good friend of mine and I have hunted on several of his properties . lots of deer and lots of wild hogs . great guy and very honest and his wife is a great cook. He runs feeders year round. Tell him Gary Dilday referred you to him. Not sure about his costs, they have changed. I’d call and talk to him , he’ll answer. Very trustworthy guy.
                  Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                  X