Who actually cares.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
    Here, have a Snickers. You're not yourself when you're hungry.
    Hillarious! Those ads crack me up

Comment

^^^^^ lol. My point exactly. All the above. I’m out. Enough periods for y’all.

Comment

I'm a west Texas redneck, grew up " old school". Spent more time talking to trappers, cowboys, and other outdoor lifestyle folks. I can puff my chest up and say with pride, I'm the guy that causes grammar police and proper English speakin' folk to check the refill count on their Xanax prescription bottle!
        Congrats to the gentleman and his daughter on her accomplishment.

Comment

The op has valid point. There is a time for everything messing around included, but when someone is proud of there kid for getting accepted to an exceptional college and everyone starts on him about his grammer that's a little unnecessary. Im sure congrats and job well done would suffice.

Comment

Okie dokie

Comment

Bad grammer or spelling doesn't bother me to much as long as I can understand whats trying to be said. With that said, I do my best to use correct spelling, punctuation and grammar on occasion. I dont mind being corrected but don't want to be ridiculed about some simple mistakes. More times than not auto correct and auto populate features on these new pocket computers we call phones are the cause of a lot of the misconstrued sentences or grammer. And congrats to said young lady for her accomplishments!
              And yes I know you shouldn't start a sentence with "And"...

Comment

Lol. Y'all getting bent out of shape over an Aggie joke that wrote itself.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

I have to agree most people are typing this in on a cell phone and usually while in the middle Of something else. Who the hell cares if people use correct grammar. This is a place to get away from things, share and relax in this screwed up world.

Comment

Originally posted by tex4k View Post
                    I'm a west Texas redneck, grew up " old school". Spent more time talking to trappers, cowboys, and other outdoor lifestyle folks. I can puff my chest up and say with pride, I'm the guy that causes grammar police and proper English speakin' folk to check the refill count on their Xanax prescription bottle!
                    Congrats to the gentleman and his daughter on her accomplishment.

Sounds like you and me (I did put my self after him proper, right? ) gives them folks a purpose to life.

Edit: Quote: "Sounds like you and me".
                    I'm not talk-n about what "I" did. I"ma talk-n about me!
                    Last edited by Texas Grown; 11-13-2020, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
                      nope.... don't bother me a bit.............
                      I figure, so long as we're not speaking chineeze............
                      Defund, the grammer police.................
                      You dun spelt chi-knees wong :-)
                      Last edited by Pushbutton2; 11-13-2020, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Why you hate commas OP?

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
                          nope.... don't bother me a bit.............
                          I figure, so long as we're not speaking chineeze............
                          Defund, the grammer police.................
                          This explains the dots

Comment

Sumtimz it kinda kan bothr me sum. Spelchek heps it sum tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                            X