Megatron. A legend in the making

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by q-all View Post
    No sightings and no recent pictures .. that's pretty typical for him this time of year.. hopefully we will catch him chasing a doe. I am back in Texas till wedsnday when I will head north and hunt the rest of the week.

I did have an eventful weekend.. Friday, hunting with a bow i had an encounter with Rex, the second biggest deer on our farm.. I had him ranged at 39 yards. Put my 40 yard pin on him and let it fly.. he ducked deeper then I have ever seen a buck do and my arrow flew right over his back. I was pretty sick.. first encounter with him ever. Really nice typical 10 , probably 160s.

Here's Rex..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think the good lord made that deer duck for a reason stick in there and hope to see pics of mega on the ground good luck

Comment

So I'm guessing this legend never got killed? Was really hoping to see you get this monster, started following the thread last season!

Comment

Originally posted by deerslayer94 View Post
        So I'm guessing this legend never got killed? Was really hoping to see you get this monster, started following the thread last season!
        This deer did get taken this year but by his neighbor lol it was a def stud but on his decline, this year he scored in the 180s

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by codyw2006 View Post
          This deer did get taken this year but by his neighbor lol it was a def stud but on his decline, this year he scored in the 180s

Well dang!

Comment

Yeah I've been trying to go back and find the pics, Oklahoma parks and game or whatever they are called had it on their FB page

Comment

Comment

That's him

Comment

Stupid neighbor [emoji13]

Comment

Heck of a buck. Bummer that the neighbor got him but at least you know and do not spend more time hunting a deer that isn’t alive anymore.

Comment

Yeah, and the guy who got him is a good dude and has hunted him just as hard

Comment

Originally posted by codyw2006 View Post
                        Yeah, and the guy who got him is a good dude and has hunted him just as hard

Better that than the coyotes, at least we all got closure.

Comment

…bruh…

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbuster13 View Post
                            …bruh…

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mistrales
                              Great deer! Good luck on the hunt for him this year.

I think he may need more than luck…

Comment

Man!

Any new big bucks?

Comment

Working...
                                X