No announcement yet.

What was this teacher thinking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was it consensual? Fact is, there is a huge movement in this country for pedophiles to be recognized just as homosexuals were. They say that they are born with an attraction to children just like homosexuals are born desiring those of the same sex. That movement includes Bestiality and Incest. We are headed to hell in a hand basket.

Comment

Well this never happened to me because trust me if it had I would gladly brag to y'all about it but I do know one guy that had this happen to him. It did not leave him traumatized at all. He later graduated college and has been married with a great family for a fairly long time. It is the only real case that I really know. They were never caught. The teacher later got married. I do not know how her life turned out in that she moved.

-john

Comment

I wonder how all you guys that are cheering for this kid would feel about it if his next conquest was the woman that you are married to.....or if he shows up on your doorstep to date your daughter after you were cheering him on for smoking weed and sleeping with a married woman.

Like Playa said, just because the kid (and you) fantasize about it, it doesn't make it right or even less bad. I know I would kick my son's *** into the middle of next year if he did anything like that. I have higher standards and expectations for him than that. And not because I think I'm all that. I did some STUPID and awful things when I was young. Things that I'm truly ashamed of to this day. I want better for my son.

Don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Hoghunter View Post
          Well this never happened to me because trust me if it had I would gladly brag to y'all about it but I do know one guy that had this happen to him. It did not leave him traumatized at all. He later graduated college and has been married with a great family for a fairly long time. It is the only real case that I really know. They were never caught. The teacher later got married. I do not know how her life turned out in that she moved.

-john
          I wouldn't be surprised if she's still "consensually" molesting kids. Pedophiles don't do it once and then change. They have a mental illness that can't be cured. And if it was a big, ugly, old woman having a consensual physical relationship with a little boy most of y'all would have different responses. If you're really honest with yourselves you'd realize you're saying, "It's ok, because she's hot."

Originally posted by Snacks View Post
          So, 60%+ of the time with males the CSA perp was other males. I understand your argument, but this study does not fully support it.
          Are there any studies where they track the suicide rate when women were the only perps?
          Playa is the only one who's provided any statistics. Those arguing for the female pedophiles don't have data to back up your theories. Sure there have been a couple anecdotal experiences offered but no studies in favor of your position. Even if there were/are studies highlighting the negative effects of statutory rape perpetrated strictly by women (where the victim was a little boy) you still wouldn't accept it. Just because they fantasize about it, doesn't mean the realization of that fantasy can't be damaging. Little boys fantasize about war but men still come home with PTSD.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
            I wonder how all you guys that are cheering for this kid would feel about it if his next conquest was the woman that you are married to.....or if he shows up on your doorstep to date your daughter after you were cheering him on for smoking weed and sleeping with a married woman.

Like Playa said, just because the kid (and you) fantasize about it, it doesn't make it right or even less bad. I know I would kick my son's *** into the middle of next year if he did anything like that. I have higher standards and expectations for him than that. And not because I think I'm all that. I did some STUPID and awful things when I was young. Things that I'm truly ashamed of to this day. I want better for my son.

Don't you?

this one time at band camp....

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              Petey, is that you?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                I didn't know you played the flute.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                  It was a trom bone.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                    LoL! He does.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                      It was a trom bone.
                      you liked it. dont pretend.

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
                        I wouldn't be surprised if she's still "consensually" molesting kids. Pedophiles don't do it once and then change. They have a mental illness that can't be cured. And if it was a big, ugly, old woman having a consensual physical relationship with a little boy most of y'all would have different responses. If you're really honest with yourselves you'd realize you're saying, "It's ok, because she's hot."

Playa is the only one who's provided any statistics. Those arguing for the female pedophiles don't have data to back up your theories. Sure there have been a couple anecdotal experiences offered but no studies in favor of your position. Even if there were/are studies highlighting the negative effects of statutory rape perpetrated strictly by women (where the victim was a little boy) you still wouldn't accept it. Just because they fantasize about it, doesn't mean the realization of that fantasy can't be damaging. Little boys fantasize about war but men still come home with PTSD.
                        Your right...that is exactly what I am saying.

-john

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
                          Somebody needs to have a talk with that boy.

"Son, I gotta give you some bad news. Like Icarus, you flew too close to the sun on borrowed wings. You will never get this good this easy again and you will always be chasing, not understanding how Little League Pitchers don't generally get called up to win the World Series and yet there you were. Good luck, boy."

Comment

Originally posted by wal1809 View Post
                            According to statistics you should have committed suicide by now, lol. There aint a kid in my School that didn't have an I am hot for teacher moment.
                            You, sir, did NOT attend my high school.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post

Don't you?
                              Hard to argue with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                                I’m not full of myself that isn’t my statistic. Not a single person on here wouldn’t be fuming mad ready to kill if it were a man assaulting their daughter. But the research indicates that the ill effects are identical.

Couldn’t find in the research you provided the avg age of the victim. I’d say there’s a difference in a 5 year old male being assaulted sexually and a 14 year old.
                                Many of us were sexually active at 14.
                                So I wonder if the research you provided could have shown the results it did because younger victims are more likely to talk about their bad experiences? And have a harder time dealing with the situation.

Comment

Working...
                                X