Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had an 84 Bronco II. Then I became a rollover statistic

Comment

Since this thread hasn't been posted on in a while, I'll post up what I just had done.
      I had te windows tinted with the darkest legal and just had true duals put on with 4 inch chrome tips. It sounds like a beast.
      Attached Files

Comment

Fixed
        Attached Files

Comment

I had a '96 that I sold for an F-150 and it's one of my biggest regrets.

Comment

I've said this before on this thread and I'll say it again. One day I will have another Bronco.

Comment

Originally posted by mesquitecountry View Post
              Can any of yall recommend someone to work on my Bronco here in Austin? About to start getting quotes
              Dan Mize at Elite Import Auto Service (512-873-8680) in Austin just installed a new Jasper 351w with a 3 year warranty and new lifetime warranty AC in my '84 Bronco. They did great work at a fair price.

My Bronco will now easily chirp the 35 inch tires shifting into second gear on dry pavement, and gets at least 10 mpg in mixed driving since the windows are up and the AC is on. It used to get 7 or 8mpg. I should have done this years ago.

Comment

[ATTACH]732873[/ATTACH]

Comment

Here is our 78'. We bought it from KactusKiller for my sons project. He is getting board with it and he wants to sell it. They are a blast for sure. I am going to get it from him tomorrow, not sure I can let it go. I may have to buy it from him
                  Attached Files

Comment

Great thread....my son wants an older Tahoe ....he may get a bronco! HeWould love the 82 restore.....Its just too dang clean for a 16 year old( and over his budget)....

Comment

If anyone runs across a 92-9? Clean one pm me!

Comment

I bought an 84 in 2004 when we moved to Texas. It was a maintenance nightmare. Ended up putting a new 351W and C6 in it and still had issues until the day I sold it. Really made my miss the 78 F150 I sold before we moved.

Comment

Nobody's posted anything new in here in awhile so I'll refresh the thread with a pic of mine after I just finished installing a 2.5 inch lift today.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Going to try and revive this thread!

does anyone drive a bronco for a daily driving vehicle?

Comment

Originally posted by Duzy View Post
                              1966 Half Cab, 26*** miles
                              [ATTACH]702416[/ATTACH]
                              I had two of those, I called them pickup cabs, read a lot of people calling them half cabs. I a 67 with a 240 6 cylinder, it was red. Then I had a 71, with a 302 and 3 spd., it was green, with a white top. The 71, was my favorite of the two. It was a blast.
                              I also had a 78 Bronco with a 400, C6, that was a beast. That truck would go anywhere and pull pretty much anything out of a hole.

Been seriously wanting to find another 78 or 79, to use as a hunting truck. I like the little Broncos, they are fun, but expensive.
                              Last edited by RifleBowPistol; 11-04-2017, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by brushtrooper View Post
                                Here is our 78'. We bought it from KactusKiller for my sons project. He is getting board with it and he wants to sell it. They are a blast for sure. I am going to get it from him tomorrow, not sure I can let it go. I may have to buy it from him
                                That's about what I have been looking for. That looks pretty nice, not a fan of white truck, but the body looks clean.

Comment

Working...
                                X