New Night Vision & Hog Hunting Podcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Night Vision & Hog Hunting Podcast

Hey y'all I just wanted to let TBH know that I've teamed up with a good friend and we've started a podcast called The Late Night Vision Show. The podcast is the first and only podcast dedicated to all things night vision, thermal imaging, hog hunting, coyote hunting, scope reviews...you name it, if it's got to do with night vision or night hunting we are going to talk about it.

My co-host is Hans from the HansETX Youtube channel. He's from Ben Wheeler over close to Van and he is a hog killing machine and a super nice guy. The podcast is already live and the 2nd episode was published today.

The podcast is available on iTunes/Apple Podcasts, Google Play and a bunch of other podcast hosting services, just search for The Late Night Vision Show. You can also listen directly on your phone or pc without any app if you prefer, the link is below.

You can find the podcast on FB and Instagram @thelatenightvisionshow and I'm @outdoorlegacygear so hit me up too.

Thanks guys, we appreciate the TBH support!

- Jason
    Attached Files

Episode 3 of The Late Night Vision Show podcast is live.

Ep. 3 - Current State of the Industry May 2018

Hans and I talk about the current state of the NV/thermal industry and we get into some specifics on new NV scopes that should be hitting the shelves this summer.

Comment

FYI I tried the recipe y'all mentioned in the last podcast and (1) that stuff STANKS, but (2) that stuff WORKS!

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
        FYI I tried the recipe y'all mentioned in the last podcast and (1) that stuff STANKS, but (2) that stuff WORKS!
        Link??

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
          Link??
          Tell me if this works for you: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...375368294?mt=2

Comment

Working...
          X