Covert guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covert guys

So I got my new camera yesterday, set it all up ( I think I did it right ) It takes photos great, but I am not seeing the photos on the app or any other info for that matter. So I guess the question is, how long did it take your set up to link up with the Covert server so you could see your photos? I am on hour 17 now and still no photos.

When I go to the app all I see is the name of the camera and my plan, everything else has N/A

Originally posted by Diamond S View Post
    So I got my new camera yesterday, set it all up ( I think I did it right ) It takes photos great, but I am not seeing the photos on the app or any other info for that matter. So I guess the question is, how long did it take your set up to link up with the Covert server so you could see your photos? I am on hour 17 now and still no photos.

When I go to the app all I see is the name of the camera and my plan, everything else has N/A
    Screenshot what you are seeing and post it. My setup linked within a few hours on initial setup. They told me it could take as long as 24.... but that was over a year ago.

Comment

Also...Have you tried to login online to check the Covert server for pics?

Remote Cameras for Hunting, Wildlife Watching and Security

Comment

[ATTACH]908134[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]908135[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]908136[/ATTACH]

Comment

on edit..Never mind I missed the first pic.

I would call Covert support and check with them. They can tell you instantly if you camera is linked to the server. They will get you fixed up.
          Last edited by Smart; 05-15-2018, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            on edit..Never mind I missed the first pic.

I would call Covert support and check with them. They can tell you instantly if you camera is linked to the server. They will get you fixed up.
            That was my next step, but I was going to wait the full 24 hours before I called.

Comment

That was my next step, but I was going to wait the full 24 hours before I called.

Knowing most have been hooked up within a few hours, I'd probably give em a ring today. But I'm more of head it off at the pass guy because if there is a problem, like a camera number was mis-entered, there will be even more waiting after it is fixed or re-entered.

But that's just me.

Comment

Yep. Call em. Shouldn’t take that long.

Comment

It should start working with your phone right away. I used the Live Chat/Support on their website and they fixed me up in 5-10 minutes. I had entered the wrong Serial Number that is on the camera.

Comment

always use the chat on their website, they are fast on there and good

Comment

Thanks guys, I called and found out I had keyed in a number wrong. The girl corrected it and it was working before we got off the phone.

Comment

Thanks guys, I called and found out I had keyed in a number wrong. The girl corrected it and it was working before we got off the phone.

Good deal. [emoji1303][emoji1303]

Comment

Following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyneutrontx View Post
                            Following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You didn’t read the whole thread? It’s done?[emoji23]

Comment

True, it is a done deal, I not only keyed in one number wrong, but I checked it twice and over looked it both times.

Comment

Working...
                              X