2 seat tree stand recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 seat tree stand recommendation

My son has reached the point where he wants to go bow hunting with me, but both of my tree stands are single seaters. I'm partial to Millennium, which is what my Dad has, as opposed to the XStand that I have, which I regret. The Ameristep two seater is definitely out. I have to preload myself with Aleve anytime I sit in one of those. Can anyone recommend a 2 seat tree stand, or at least a configuration that is good for a father and son hunting experience (not a ground blind)?

gamewinner 2 man stand at academy

Comment

Originally posted by rcm719 View Post
      Love mine

Comment

I just bought the Hawk Big Denali 2.0, seems we’ll made and comfortable. Don’t have a lot of time in it yet but I think we’ll be pleased.

Comment

Maybe two Millenium M150’s

Comment

Originally posted by TWOHunter View Post
            Maybe two Millenium M150’s
            This!!!!
            Hung side x side

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
              Love mine
              Been up for it's 5th season this year, no complaints. Just picked up the accessories kit for it (skirt & canopy) at academy for $21.

Comment

Originally posted by rcm719 View Post

The price is right on those but that dang bar in the middle of the seat really becomes a pain in the you know what after a while...

I’d go with a millennium l200 or check out these guys from Oklahoma, http://www.outonalimbmfg.com/, easily one of the most comfortable seats I’ve sat in but definitely pricey..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

check out HAWK. they have some great ones.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks everyone, I'll check these out. I've got until next season, so pricey might be ok if I save up for it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
                      The price is right on those but that dang bar in the middle of the seat really becomes a pain in the you know what after a while...

I’d go with a millennium l200 or check out these guys from Oklahoma, http://www.outonalimbmfg.com/, easily one of the most comfortable seats I’ve sat in but definitely pricey..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Just gotta upgrade the seat cushion and you're good for a whole day sit.

Comment

X-Stand has a couple nice ones.

Comment

Working...
                        X