School Calls Cops over Lego Gun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

School Calls Cops over Lego Gun!

Don't know if this has been posted or not. If so, my apologies.

I think the Police ought to be able to haul off and slap the taste out of the mouth of the person that called this in!

Ridiculous!

Trailboss

Whoever called the cops over that needs to be fired. They're obviously not mentally or emotionally stable enough to care for children.

Comment

Good Lord I am glad I didn't grow up with such scared cry babies!!!

Comment

Appropriate steps were taken at the school level to insure the safety of all students and to impress upon the students the seriousness of engaging in positive peer interactions while avoiding conduct that may pose risk or concern to others. All children need to feel safe and secure within the learning environment and we all have a role to play to make that happen.
        What the fu....

Comment

A couple of years ago a kid got in trouble for eating his toast into a gun shape and pointing it at a kid.

Comment

Sound the idiot alert!!

Bunch of wimpy snowflakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
              What the fu....
              X's 2! Just how the heck does this "...pose risk...?"

For crying out loud. These danged pansies that get their panties in a twist about kids being kids just need to get the crapola slapped out of them. They are definitely what's wrong g with our society today. They treat plastic childrens' toys as if they were an actual firearm in the hands of a child on the campus.

Comment

proof how soft and stupid the left it.

Stand up and have a backbone people

Comment

Working...
                X