Modern Parenting Cali Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Modern Parenting Cali Style

I got my azz whipped plenty growing up and made it a habit to whip my kids’, but not sure that’s deserving of one. I’ve been to too many t-ball games with 3 boys of my own to know there would be nothing but butt whippings going on if you were going to whip them for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pretty interesting posting

Comment

It's funny once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It was funny. I think it was completely a case of the kid playing the game in his mind, the world be ****ed. I doubt he was showboating, more like emulating what he has seen on TV, disney etc. However, I would have spoken to him about it after. If he did it again, there would be a consequence. How much can you be mad at the kid, he looks to be a toddler and about 18 months removed from crapping in his pants.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
            It was funny. I think it was completely a case of the kid playing the game in his mind, the world be ****ed. I doubt he was showboating, more like emulating what he has seen on TV, disney etc. However, I would have spoken to him about it after. If he did it again, there would be a consequence. How much can you be mad at the kid, he looks to be a toddler and about 18 months removed from crapping in his pants.
            I agree at that age it can be cute. Any older it is showboating. Something goes with throwing helmets and temertamptrums. I tell Riley all the time never let your success go to your head or your failures go to your heart..and that includes being a sore loser

Comment

If that was my kid , I’d put chariots of Fire on my phone to set the mood. Then later I’d say don’t do it again and explain about sportsmanship. Then we’d get ice cream. Jerez is Dairy Queen or Braum’s still in buisness? I haven’t seen one in years.

Comment

Working...
              X