Prayers needed please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers needed please

Please pray for me and my wife today. We have had alot going this year and nothing has went right for us so far. We took the big step to go thru a agency and try to foster to adopt. To make a long story short we finally got a call for two little boys that we became really attached to and it was the same for the boys. Got the call after a court date and cps said they were coming the next day to take them off to a family member some were and for us to say good bye. We understand that in the end family is best for the boys it's just a heart break that I have never felt before and hard to get over fast forward to last week my 6 yr old lab that is like our daughter got sick quick , pneumonia, they wanted to keep her over the week end on iv to help her push thru it , was going to leave work yesterday early to go get her and instead got the call that my best friend in life passed away . I just cant seem to forgive my self for how it all went down her being stuck in kennel her last weekend to live . She was that one dog in life that ment the world to me. I trained her as a pup and she was so smart and awesome waterfowl dog . the type of lab that never dug or chewed , loved kids and could be left inside for over 24hrs and never have to worry about her using the restroom or destroying anything . I am trying to pull my self together and be a man about it but it's really really hard . Rest in peace Trieve girl I loved you so much .
    Attached Files

Dang. Prayers sent..

Comment

Prayers up for you and your family.

Comment

thank you

Comment

Prayers for Comfort and Peace.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Up for ya

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

Prayers Up. Nothing to be ashamed about feeling like you do. They are truly family.

Comment

Praying for ya bud...

Nothing like it in the world... pups are family.. sorry for your loss..

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Sent

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent.
                              Don’t let the setbacks get you down!!!!

Ron