Boerne 2015 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boerne 2015 Season

Well I figured id start a thread and log all my photos of this seasons harvest. Got on a new lease and so far have launched 3 arrows and have harvested 3 hogs. I will keep updating as the season continues.

Last nights Hog

That's a hairy porker!
    Way to go

Comment

Good job. Keep it up.

Comment

Cool !!!

Comment

Nice, keep them coming.

Comment

Keep stacking 'em up, we have more than enough to go around out here.

Comment

Those are some really nice cutters.

Following.

Comment

was at the lease this weekend also. hunt just down the road in sisterdale. Saw a bunch of axis and blackbuck but was too hot for me to clean anything so they got a pass.

Comment

Good work

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech Shooter View Post
                    was at the lease this weekend also. hunt just down the road in sisterdale. Saw a bunch of axis and blackbuck but was too hot for me to clean anything so they got a pass.
                    You got issues son!!! I would've been sitting with a bow for either!

On another note, my brother in law, myself and 2 more guys met at our lease right inside the Blanco county line outside of Drippings Springs to clean up. We got feeders filled, cameras out, weedeated the feeder pens, set out a new blind I built, replace 2 feeders, brought back 1 blind to repair, disc'd up a few spots for possible food plots and sweated out about 10lbs! We left at 4:30am and got back home at 8pm, but not after my brother in law blew out a trailer tire with his tractor on it. We set a new world record in replacing a tire with a 10k lb tractor and a deer blind on it. Had to unload the tractor, used the front end loader to lift the trailer, replace the blow out with a spare and reload the tractor with the chain booms back in place in 20mins! We busted it out QUICK!!

Comment

Nice kills

Comment

You're doing well, keep it up!

Comment

couple of axis pics

Comment

Looks like a nice setup

Comment

looks like a fun lease!

Comment

Working...