Venison Burger Recipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Venison Burger Recipes

Can yall give me some good venison burger recipes that aren't really dry.

Only way I do them on the grill is mix it half and half with ground beef. I use straight ground venison for tacos, spaghetti, meatloaf, etc

Comment

anyone else

Comment

hamburger meat, venison, and some chopped smoked bacon.

Comment

2/3 venison 1/3 bacon ends and pieces fresh jalepenoes to taste and cheese to your liking. Grind it all together and form into 1/2 pound patties, grill to your liking. I prefer medium on my deer burgers.

Comment

1/2 ground venison and 1/2 ground pork (not sausage) but good lean ground pork. Good use of your pig shoulders or can be bought local. Not fatty, but very tasty. Don't over cook. Put a strip or two of hatch green chili's with some cheddar cheese on it and enjoy

Comment

My hamburger is 50/50 deer and brisket. Our favorite burgers consists of
              a 1 1/2 lb. of deer burger in a bowl, add 1 egg, black pepper, garlic powder and
              Slap Yo Mama to taste. Mix well and add crushed saltine crackers to bind the
              patties. Grill over a mesquite fire and enjoy!

Comment

anyone else

Comment

Im looking for a recipe without adding any other meat

Comment

anyone

Comment

I use all venison and the last ones i made i mixed a packet of onion soup mix with it. When i cooked it I only flipped it once and did not squish the pattie that seems to helpit from drying out for me.

Comment

ok thanks

Comment

I need some help me and my dad are having a competition to see who can make a better burger using ground venison on the 4th and the only rule is that we cant add any other kind of meat to the ground venison.

Comment

2 lbs venison and a packet of onion soup mix. Combine mix in meat real good, make patties and grill or pan fry and serve with brown gravy over a bed of rice. Quick and easy.

Comment

ok how do they taste on a bun

Comment

Working...
                              X