X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new arrows

yep

im new only been on about 2weeks
    any how got down to the bow shop today had him check out the icon and give me his thoughts , got the pins ajusted and the top pin now shooting at 20yrds

bought some new GT carbon arrows , short fleching and 120gr feild points , so saterday is going to be a target day , back at it

day two of target practice with old and new arrows
    this is at 20yrds and i am getting the same groupe at 25yrds

now i stepped back to 30yrds and well not so hot but hey not bad for day two !
    Attached Files

Comment

nice groups, the first pic looks like you were aiming a bit low. what did that target block set you back? my poor mckenzie looks like its been through 2 wars... cant aim at the center spot on either side... ive had 2 complete pass throughs... but then again i was a dummy and shot broadheads into when i first got it.

Comment

the first group is with my old arrows and with some missing flechings so they dont fly to well, second group is with new arrows , fast flast and on the dot !

the block i got from bass proshop up the street , its the smaller block i think it was like 39 bucks , they have one a little bigger same block just bigger and it was 59, it is bass pro brand !

works for me for now !

Comment

Your grouping is fine, I saw that your fletch is missing. You can learn how to fix those yourself. Being a starter, that is some good shooting! I also would suggest to use all the squares, or you will be busting nock, and splitting arrows, fun, but very expensive! Remember safty, if one of the arrows touches one of the other arrows in the target, inspect, flex, feel, to make sure the nock is not cracked or the arrow is not split.
          Have fun!

Comment

Working...
          X