Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NAP Quicktune Freedom (Flipper)

Yay or Nay?

i have no personal experience w/ this rest but every review ive read about it said it was pretty much trash. if you're looking for a full containment i highly suggest the qad ultra rest, i have this rest on my bow and i absolutely love it. you can take it out of the box and with in 10 minutes you'll see tighter groups, plus its full containment... if you do alot of target shooting i suggest one of naps quicktune 3000 micro.. very easy to setup and adjust. isnt great for hunting because the arrow w/ bounce on the tusks during the draw sometimes and it'll fall off the rest...

Comment

I say, depends on the bow. I have one on my backup bow, Bowtech Vital Impact. Works fine, no bounce back. I put one on my Alphamax when I first got it and yuck! Accuracy went out the window. Bounce back, fletching contact, etc. I put a QAD Ultra on the AM and have never looked back. I put the NAP back on the Bowtech and once again, shoots great. I think that this rest is finicky and does not really like speed bows at all.

Comment

I had the QAD Ultra Rest Pro HD on my 82nd Airborne.. I believe it's the best rest I've ever had... I'm fixing to put together the new hunting rig.. I was wondering if the NAP was worth to give a try... I guess I'll stick to my QAD... thanks guys!

Comment

For those shooting the Oneida's, this is the best rest, no cables! I have put them on PSE and Mathews and have not had a lick of problems. For almost the same price you can do better with the new Apache rest, tooless! IMHO

Comment

Can you "cock" this rest up to hold the arrow when you are at the tree stand or blind.. or going into a stalk?

I hope my wording was not offensive

Comment

Working...
            X